Full Time / Permanent
We are looking for a Business Co-ordinator (BC) to support several Purchase and Sales Managers in the daily business, across several countries, completing all tasks from the point of contract signing to receipt and shipment of goods. The BC must ensure all tasks are completed in a professional and efficient manner, all documentation must be compliant and correct.
MBP Solutions was founded in 1999 and specialises in adding value to biological by-products through unique know-how regarding product applications, sustainability, sales and marketing, legal compliance and supply chain management.
With a focus on the utilisation of the resources in biological by-products, MBP Solutions has developed a unique service called OMBP (Outsourced Management of By-Products) where by-products and wastes from 33 different factories in Europe and North America are managed in a sustainable way.
Your main tasks will be:
- Feed BC tasks
- Coordination and administration of feed collection/deliveries
- Register of contracts in Navision, creating refs, receiving, and shipping
- Coordination of collections/deliveries with suppliers/customers
- Ensure all documentation is in order (EUR1/custom docs., B/L, COO, HC, CHEDP, label etc.)
- Approve invoices before sending to accounting
- Responsible for handling all feed samples and keep record of samples in storage and sending when needed
- Any other task or responsibility, as reasonably required of the role or company
Back up Duties
- For other Feed BCs whenever needed
- Switchboard rotating participation
- Responsible for compliance regarding sustainability, in line with the ISCC and RSB certifications schemes.
- Any matters relating to compliance are to be brought to the attention of the Group Quality Manager.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a positive attitude towards change and comply with digitalisation advancements such as new IT Solutions.
- Ensures the responsible use of TQM System (a tool that promotes the continual improvement of our Quality and Environmental Management System) by registering and/or handling and/or closing a case, within deadlines and completing all the necessary fields (KPIs, Costs) to ensure reliable statistical data to be extracted from this tool.
- Positively participates in professional and personal development by attending and completing assigned training courses, in a timely manner.
- Adopts a LEAN mentality towards working processes and practices.
- Establishes relationships with key personnel both internally and externally, treating colleagues with respect and dignity.
- Adheres to all company routines, policies and procedures.
- Travel: International travel is limited but expected
Your Demonstrable Skills / Profile:
We are looking for someone with the following essential experience or qualifications (please only apply if you can demonstrate your experience, by providing on the job or education examples):
- Business Administration, Logistics or Planning qualifications, or other relevant subject.
- Demonstrable experience in sales admin/ logistics or sales coordination work.
- Evidence of a customer focused approach with strong relationship building skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced business/company such as fast moving consumer goods or manufacturing.
- Demonstrable experience in with contracts / moving products / working with customers and suppliers.
- Evidence of working with an ERP system such as SAP or Navision.
- Experience of building relationships across all levels and areas of the business along with a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- Written and verbal Swedish and English language skills at business level.
Desirable experience or qualifications:
- Experience with the ERP system Navision or Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience of working for an international company
- Other languages are advantageous
Essential demonstrable Skills/Profile we are looking for:
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Structured, methodical and well-organised
- Computer literate and comfortable using standard MS Office applications, preferably intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work well on own initiative, presenting ideas
- Results focused and flexible to achieve business goals
- Resilient with the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation, with a proactive approach to all tasks
- Team player who contributes to our collaborative culture
- High attention to detail with evidenced problem-solving skills
Why work for us?
Sustainability has been part of our ideological backbone since the beginning, as our organisation captures and delivers value in economic, environmental and social terms. Our business brings to life the concepts of industrial ecology and circular economy by materialising the idea that the waste stream of one industry can be used as a key resource by another.
Our technical expertise, market knowledge and legal understanding help to promote the optimal and efficient use of natural resources, reduce waste and toxic emissions, reduce operating costs and generate new revenue. As a result, we improve the environmental, economic and social performance of our suppliers and customers, with whom we work together to enable the recycling and recovery of residual resources. MBP has several sustainability and quality certifications and works actively with LEAN.
- A competitive salary of 30,000.00kr – 35,000.00kr per month
- A 10% Annual Bonus
- Flexibility with Hybrid Working (up to 3 days per week from home)
- Training opportunities with a focus on professional development
- Working for a Company dedicated to sustainability, the environment and natural resources
- A friendly, professional and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention
- Occasional international travel to other MBP offices (role dependent)