Business Coordinator (Permanent)
based in Silkeborg, Denmark (full time)
We are looking for a Business Co-ordinator who will work in our Silkeborg office in Denmark, as part of our international BC team of 15 people. You will work in close daily cooperation with the DK sales manager and you will be required to work with high level of precision and attention to detail. You will be confident and capable of handling multiple duties and deadlines – making sure all deliveries, documents, customer and supplier communications and requests, are daily managed to a high level and on time.
MBP Solutions was founded in 1999 and specialises in adding value to biological by-products through unique know-how regarding product applications, sustainability, sales and marketing, legal compliance and supply chain management.
With a focus on the utilisation of the resources in biological by-products, MBP Solutions has developed a unique service called OMBP (Outsourced Management of By-Products) 360ᵒ solutions – where by-products and wastes from 33 different factories in Europe and North America are managed in a sustainable way.
Your main tasks will be:
• Supporting the Area Manager with daily coordination of orders for our key account and trading businesses, including contract management, processing orders, booking transports and liaising with customs
• Proactively follow up with external transporters and the internal logistics team on deliveries
• Managing customer and supplier queries relating to invoices, checking incoming supplier invoices and forwarding to accounting for booking
• Actively reporting contract status to the Area manager, suppliers and customers
• Debt chasing
• Completing monthly excel activity sheets for key account reporting
• Actively using the CRM, ERP and TQM (document management) systems
• Responsible for the ISCC and RSB sustainability matters for coverage areas including issuing sustainable delivery notes to customers, collecting sustainable delivery notes from suppliers, correct document filing and updating Navision with sustainable information
• General office tasks, ordering stationary, IT/ office equipment, dealing with post etc
We are looking for someone with the following essential experience or qualifications:
(please do not apply if you cannot demonstrate your experience through on-the-job examples)
• Demonstrable experience in sales / business administration or logistics coordination work
• Demonstrable experience in contract management, document handling and dealing with Customers and Suppliers
• Experience working in a fast-paced business/company such as transport, fast moving consumer goods or manufacturing
• Proven problem-solving experience and able to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Experience using an ERP system such as Navision, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics etc
• Experience of building relationships both internally and externally
• English and Danish (both Written and Verbal) language skills, at business level
Desirable experience or qualifications:
• Other language skills such as Scandinavian or German is advantageous
• Experience from work in the customs system
• Contract negotiation experience
• Continuous improvement / Lean / Six Sigma
Essential demonstrable Skills/Profile we are looking for:
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Structured, methodical and well-organised
• Computer literate and comfortable using standard MS Office applications, preferably intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work well on own initiative, presenting ideas
• Results focused and flexible to achieve business goals
• Resilient with the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
• Enthusiasm and self-motivation, with a proactive approach to all tasks
• Team player who contributes to our collaborative culture
• High attention to detail with evidenced problem-solving skills
Why work for us?
Sustainability has been part of our ideological backbone since the beginning, as our organisation captures and delivers value in economic, environmental and social terms. Our business brings to life the concepts of industrial ecology and circular economy by materialising the idea that the waste stream of one industry can be used as a key resource by another.
Our technical expertise, market knowledge and legal understanding help to promote the optimal and efficient use of natural resources, reduce waste and toxic emissions, reduce operating costs and generate new revenue. As a result, we improve the environmental, economic and social performance of our suppliers and customers, with whom we work together to enable the recycling and recovery of residual resources. MBP has several sustainability and quality certifications and works actively with LEAN.
• A highly competitive salary
• Working for a Company dedicated to sustainability, the environment and natural resources
• A friendly, professional and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention
• Flexibility with home working after probation
• Training opportunities with a focus on professional development
• Occasional international travel to other MBP offices (role dependent)