Location: Skipton, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Business Co-ordinator to work as part of our international BC team of 15 people. You will work in close daily cooperation with the UK purchase and sales manager and you will be required to work with high level of precision and attention to detail. You will be confident and capable of handling multiple duties and deadlines – making sure all deliveries, documents, customer and supplier communications and requests are daily managed well and on time.
MBP Solutions was founded in 1999 and specialises in adding value to biological by-products through unique know-how regarding product applications, sustainability, sales and marketing, legal compliance and supply chain management.
With a focus on the utilisation of the resources in biological by-products, MBP Solutions has developed a unique service called OMBP (Outsourced Management of By-Products) where by-products and wastes from 33 different factories in Europe and North America are managed in a sustainable way.
Your main tasks will be:
• Daily service and coordination of our long-term Key Accounts supply activities, logistics and monthly reporting excel sheets
• Daily service and coordination for all other UK business including booking orders onto our ERP system Navision, logistics and documentation
• Contact for customers regarding queries reg: invoices, ref-numbers, purchase- and sales contracts.
• Weekly debt chasing
• Responsible for the correct document filing and the system update on everything related to sustainability matters in this coverage area.
• Control on incoming office related invoices
• UK inventory control
• General office i.e. stationery, milk, post/parcels, hotel bookings, prepare meetings etc.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has logistics or planning qualifications or equivalent (desired) or as a minimum, Math’s and English at grade C or level 4
• Demonstrable experience in sales admin/ logistics coordination work is essential
• Demonstrable experience in with contracts / moving products / Customers and Suppliers is essential
• Speaks fluent English. Other languages are advantageous
• Is customer focused with strong relationship building skills
• Has experience with the ERP system Navision (desired)
• Is committed to continuous improvement and LEAN practices
Your Demonstrable Skills / Profile:
• Structured, methodical and well-organised (essential)
• Computer literate and comfortable using standard MS Office applications (essential)
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Ability to work well on own initiative, presenting ideas
• Flexible to achieve business goals
• Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
• Enthusiasm and self-motivation, with a proactive approach to all tasks
• Team player who contributes to our collaborative culture
• High attention to detail with evidenced problem-solving skills
Why work for us?
Sustainability has been part of our ideological backbone since the beginning, as our organisation captures and delivers value in economic, environmental and social terms. Our business brings to life the concepts of industrial ecology and circular economy by materialising the idea that the waste stream of one industry can be used as a key resource by another.
Our technical expertise, market knowledge and legal understanding help to promote the optimal and efficient use of natural resources, reduce waste and toxic emissions, reduce operating costs and generate new revenue. As a result, we improve the environmental, economic and social performance of our suppliers and customers, with whom we work together to enable the recycling and recovery of residual resources. MBP has several sustainability and quality certifications and works actively with LEAN.
• A highly competitive salary
• Working for a Company dedicated to sustainability, the environment and natural resources
• Free parking
• A friendly, professional and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention
• Our UK office is based on the Broughton Hall Estate in Skipton, where you are surrounded by the natural beauty of the Yorkshire Dales
• Flexibility with home working after probation
• Training opportunities with a focus on professional development
• Occasional international travel to other international MBP offices (role dependent)
To apply for this position please send your CV to our HR, Training and Development Manager:
Kirsten French, at email@example.com
If you are interested, please apply at the earliest opportunity.