Danish UCO Collection Organiser
Full Time / Permanent
Based in DK - Silkeborg/Copenhagen or SE - Lund / Hybrid working
We are looking for an experienced UCO Collection Organiser or alternatively someone with similar collection logistics experience to handle our collection planning and execution in the greater Copenhagen area. The position is to be based in one of our offices in Scandinavia and to work closely with our local sales and production team. We require someone with experience in planning detailed collection routes as well as gathering new collection agreements with local restaurants.
Your main tasks will be:
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and ensure collection is on-time as well as chasing new collection agreements with local restaurants in the region in collaboration with Scandinavian colleagues.
- Identify Scandinavian restaurants and industries with by-products and wastes. Develop new local agreements and drive the collection planning and execution.
- Report to the Nordic Sales Director and the regional DK Area Sales Manager.
Who are you?
With experience in a similar role, you must have:
- Previous experience in planning collection of UCO from restaurants or similar type of collection.
- Previous experience in administering a large portfolio of collection points as well as maintaining current as well as gaining new local agreements based on proven track record and good service attitude.
- Have in general a positive and service minded attitude.
- Independent, proactive, and open to travel in Scandinavia.
- Experience of using IT tools.
- Experience of building relationships across all levels and areas of the business, along with a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- English language skills as well as at least one of the following languages – Danish, Norwegian or Swedish (both written and verbal).
- In general, have a knowledge sharing attitude and participate in exchange of ideas and solutions with colleagues.
It is desirable that you have:
- Experience with service or solutions sales.
- Experience with logistics.
- Experience with production in industries like food, beverages, pharma, fats and oils.
- Continuous improvement – LEAN.
Essential demonstrable skills we are looking for:
- Structured, methodical and well-organised.
- Computer literate and comfortable using standard MS Office applications.
- Ability to work well on own initiative, presenting ideas.
- Results focused and flexible to achieve business goals.
- Resilient with the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation, with a proactive approach to all tasks.
- Team player who contributes to our collaborative culture.
- High attention to detail with evidenced problem-solving skills.
- A competitive salary.
- Working for a company dedicated to sustainability, the environment and natural resources.
- A friendly, professional and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention.
- Flexibility with home working after probation.
- Training opportunities with a focus on professional development.
- International travel to other MBP offices and customers/suppliers.
Why work for us?
This is a chance for someone to make an impact in a small but highly successful and growing business working in the sustainability sector. Our two shareholders were recently recognised in the Bioeconomy 500 for their leadership contribution to the bioeconomy’s development and project deployment.
Biological by-products for tomorrow’s environment
For more information about MBP Solutions please visit our website. To apply for this position, please submit your up-to-date CV and a cover letter outlining your interest in the position to our HR Team: firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies please)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview by email. Thank you for considering this apprenticeship opportunity with MBP Solutions. We look forward to welcoming a talented individual to our team!
Making industries more sustainable since 1999
Diverse team with over 20 nationalities
30 New employees onboarded virtually in 2022
40 OMBP Factories are relying on MBP to sustainably manage their by-products
Broad training, mentoring and career development opportunities