Full Time / Permanent
UK, Skipton / Hybrid Working
Are you highly organised, responsive, and resilient?
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to our Chief Sales Officer, European Sales Director and other members of the Senior Management team, as required. This position will include a wide scope of responsibilities and tasks, including travel booking and administration. As a fast-growing international Company, we are looking for someone who is not afraid to roll their sleeves up and is driven to contribute to the wider business goals. You need to be experienced in managing executives based overseas, and able to juggle a demanding workload.
At MBP Solutions, we believe passionately in the importance and benefit of being a ‘purpose-driven enterprise’. Having a strong and clear sense of purpose, setting out where we want to get to in the future and explaining what we value most in terms of how we all want to work together is an essential part of our growth plan.
Founded in 1999, we specialise in adding value to biological by-products through our unique know-how regarding product applications, sustainability, sales and marketing, legal compliance and supply chain management. With a focus on the utilisation of the resources in biological by-products, MBP Solutions has developed a unique concept called OMBP (Outsourced Management of By-Products) 360ᵒ solutions – where by-products and wastes from more than 40 different factories in Europe, North America, Asia and Africa are managed in a sustainable way.
We have in place a set of strong and very simple messages that are built on everything that MBP Solutions has done to date. These statements are a reference point and reminder for all of us in MBP Solutions about how we want to work together, where we are heading and how we will get there:
We work together for a more sustainable world by helping industries reduce their impact on the environment.
We turn one industry’s by-product into another industry’s raw material by partnering with them to optimise resource use and generate added value.
We are global experts in by-products and their application, including supply chain management, international sales and marketing, legal compliance and sustainability.
We want to be globally recognised as the go-to partner for industries who want to handle by-products in a sustainable and responsible way.
As employers, we work in a truly multi-national way, local to our customers but as a team across all the countries in which we operate. With offices in Europe, Asia and North America, we offer a collaborative, friendly and smart-working culture with a focus on innovation and delivering real value for our customers.
Your main tasks will be:
- Categorise emails, manage the diary and schedules of senior executives.
- Liaise with other employees on behalf of senior executives, including scheduling meetings and appraisals and follow up of sales target results.
- Organise travel and accommodation for the senior executives. Ensuring that they are provided with itineraries and information relating to travel restrictions such as pre and post departure testing, quarantine and documentation for completion.
- Organise internal and external sales meetings; create agendas, review and create presentations, take minutes, follow up on actions stated and surveys. Manage associated travel and hotel bookings and/ or organise the online meetings and any additional IT support and workshop assistance.
- Maintain electronic filing systems and databases regarding sales documentation (including and not limited to contracts and important emails), ensuring processes and software are up to date and in working order.
- Manage expenses and credit card consolidations.
- Assist with the creation of sales reports.
- Manage assigned administrative tasks for MBP projects and market research, independently and proactively following up with team members.
- Research and bookings and registration for MBP events.
- Prepare and provide documentation as requested, for internal and external audits where applicable.
- Proofreading (documents, newsletters, website content etc).
- Undertake organisational improvement tasks including creating and updating procedures.
- Post news and ads on MBP website and LinkedIn.
Your Demonstrable Skills / Profile:
We are looking for someone with the following essential experience or qualifications (please only apply if you can demonstrate your experience, by providing on the job or education examples):
- Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant, PA, Executive Administrative Assistant or similar role.
- Experience of managing multiple priorities and deadlines effectively.
- Experience of booking international travel, preparing itineraries and dealing with administrative tasks for multiple executives.
- Experience in gathering information for multiple stakeholders, with a keen attention to detail.
- Experience of building relationships across all levels and areas of business, along with a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- English (both written verbal) language skills, at business level.
Desirable experience or qualifications:
- Experience working in an international business/ company
- Change or project management experience
- Continuous improvement / Lean / Six Sigma
- French language skills are highly advantageous
Essential demonstrable Skills/Profile we are looking for:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Resilient with the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- A high level of emotional intelligence
- Structured, methodical and well-organised
- Computer literate and comfortable using standard MS Office applications
- A quick learner who has the ability to work well on own initiative
- Results focused and flexible to achieve business goals
- Ability to operate with discretion and confidentiality
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation, with a proactive approach to all tasks
- Team player who contributes to our collaborative culture
Why work for us?
Sustainability has been part of our ideological backbone since the beginning, as our organisation captures and delivers value in economic, environmental and social terms. Our business brings to life the concepts of industrial ecology and circular economy by materialising the idea that the waste stream of one industry can be used as a key resource by another.
Our technical expertise, market knowledge and legal understanding help to promote the optimal and efficient use of natural resources, reduce waste and toxic emissions, reduce operating costs and generate new revenue. As a result, we improve the environmental, economic and social performance of our suppliers and customers, with whom we work together to enable the recycling and recovery of residual resources. MBP has several sustainability and quality certifications and works actively with LEAN.
- A competitive salary of £30,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience
- Working for a Company dedicated to sustainability, the environment and natural resources
- A friendly, professional and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention
- Fantastic office environment just outside Skipton, North Yorkshire
- Flexibility with hybrid working after a suitable period
- Training opportunities with a focus on professional development
- Occasional international travel to other MBP offices (role dependent)
For more information and to apply for this position please send your CV to our HR Team: email@example.com
No Agencies Please.