Full Time / Permanent
Based in MBP's office in the UK / Hybrid working
Are you a qualified accountant with experience of excelling in a collaborative team environment? Join us and be responsible for essential accounting tasks and imperative reporting for the wider international business. This role requires a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Your main tasks will be:
- Purchase ledger team coordinator – overseeing daily purchase ledger bookings, payments, receipts and bank reconciliations.
- Accounting tasks – including payroll, VAT and intrastat submissions, treasury, monthly prepayments and fixed asset bookings, controlling, analysis and reporting.
- Reviewing and improving procedures and routines within the accounts department.
- Monthly expense processes and bookings.
Who are you?
With experience in a similar role, you possess exemplary time management skills, a meticulous eye for detail, and effective communication skills.
You must also have:
- Fully or part-qualified CIMA or ACA or equivalent qualification, or able to demonstrate on the job experience.
- Ability to carry out a wide range of accounting tasks whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Ability to produce reports and present in a clear and concise manner.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Business level English language skills.
It is desirable that you have:
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or similar ERP system.
MBP values employees who are critical thinkers who act with integrity and transparency and are open to ideas.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Working for a company dedicated to sustainability, the environment, and natural resources.
- A friendly, professional, and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention.
- Flexibility with hybrid working option, following initial onboarding period.
- An international working environment.
- Training opportunities with a focus on professional development.
- Occasional international travel to other MBP offices (role dependent).
Why work for us?
This is a chance for someone to make an impact in a small but highly successful and growing business working in the sustainability sector. Our two shareholders were recently recognised in the Bioeconomy 500 for their leadership contribution to the bioeconomy’s development and project deployment.
Biological by-products for tomorrow’s environment
For more information about MBP Solutions please visit our website. To apply for this position please
send your CV in English to our HR Team: email@example.com (no agencies please)
Making industries more sustainable since 1999
Diverse team with over 20 nationalities
30 New employees onboarded virtually in 2022
40 OMBP Factories are relying on MBP to sustainably manage their by-products
Broad training, mentoring and career development opportunities