Accounting Assistant, Finance
(part-time and fixed-term up to 12 months), Skipton, UK
Do you want to work in a busy finance team in a small, innovative international company? Are you able to process transactions quickly and accurately whilst using your initiative in identifying and solving issues?
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for accounts receivable and payable entry duties, ensuring accuracy at all times. You will be responsible for producing reports for the organisation and doing the necessary monthly checks.
Other ad-hoc duties are also an important part of this varied role so flexibility and the ability to multi-task is essential.
• Weekly accounting tasks including invoice booking, treasury and payments
• Monthly accounting tasks including accruals, prepayments, payroll
• Monthly bookings of key account invoices, accruals and nettings
• Monthly controlling tasks
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Educated to GCSE Grade C standard in English language & mathematics
• Competent IT skills, especially in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Administration experience of one year or more. Whilst full
training will be given, previous experience in a busy administrative or similar role is required.
• Experience of working with an ERP system an advantage (e.g.Navision)
• Structured and well-organised with an ability to effectively prioritise your workload
• Ability to work on your own initiative and take responsibility to resolve issues that arise
• Able to work with urgency to deadlines as required
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Enthusiastic, with a positive approach to your work and a teamwork spirit
The working hours are 20-30 per week and there is some flexibility for the successful candidate in their working pattern. The position is based in our modern offices at the scenic Broughton Hall Business Park, near Skipton.
If you wish to discuss the post further or for any queries you may have, please contact:
Helen Sainsbury, Group CEO Tel: +44 (0) 756 791240 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12th July 2019
MBP Solutions is part of the green economy, recycling by-products from the food and oleo-chemical industry, which we market and sell as bio-fuel, animal feed and fertilizer as well as for technical use. We are specialized in optimizing the value of biological oil by-products and add value through unique know how regarding customer needs, product applications, production processes, regulatory requirements and logistics solutions. MBP is growing and we are looking for talented and innovative individuals, who wants to make a difference and help us grow our business globally.
Please note: We reserve the right to close the post before the stated closing date where we have a high response rate. Please note that we are unable to consider applicants who do not presently have permission to work in the UK. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful.