Animal Feed Sales Manager
Combine your agricultural knowledge with business development.
Career opportunity in growing international company in the circular economy.
We are looking for an Animal Feed Sales Manager, who can join our team of feed specialists and work from one of our MBP Offices (Skipton – UK; Silkeborg or Copenhagen – DK; Gouda – NL; Staffanstorp – SE; Sarpsborg – NO; Minneapolis, MN – US) or alternatively work from a home office.
MBP Solutions is specialized in adding value to biological by-products through unique know-how regarding product applications, sustainability, sales and marketing, legal compliance and supply chain management. The company was founded in 1999, on the concept of sustainability, legal compliance, transparency and optimal utilization of the resources in biological by-products.
MBP Solutions has developed a unique service called OMBP (Outsourced Management of By-Products) where by-products and wastes from 31 different factories in Europe and North America are managed in a sustainable way
Main Job Responsibilities
• Local and international sales of raw material for animal feed
• Win new customers and develop new markets
• Be the feed application expert in our OMBP teams
• Manage development projects from sample and infrastructure evaluation to commercial scale up
• Discuss unique circular products with both nutritionists and procurement
Qualifications and Experience
• M.Sc. Animal Science or similar
• Experience in the animal feed sector
• Aqua feed sector knowledge preferable
• Sales and marketing experience preferable
• Product development experience preferable
• Business level English, other languages are an asset
• Computer literate and comfortable using MS Office 365 applications
Behaviour / Values Required
• Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skills and ability to build professional relationships
• Structured, efficient, you work well with multiple duties and deadlines
• You are independent, proactive and appreciate some travel worldwide
• Have a knowledge sharing attitude and participate in exchange of ideas and solutions with MBP colleagues
• Ability to transform standards and legal requirement into actual working procedures both for work on site and for work in the administration
For more information you may contact:
Maria Svantesson, Feed Business Unit Manager. +46 70 346 95 87
Closing date: 5th of December, 2019
If you are interested please apply at the earliest opportunity.
Sustainability has been part of our ideological backbone since the beginning, as our organisation captures and delivers value in economic, environmental and social terms. Our business brings to life the concepts of industrial ecology and circular economy by materialising the idea that the waste stream of one industry can be used as a key resource by another.
Our technical expertise, market knowledge and legal understanding help to promote the optimal and efficient use of natural resources, reduce waste and toxic emissions, reduce operating costs and generate new revenue.
As a result, we improve the environmental, economic and social performance of our suppliers and customers, with whom we work together to enable the recycling and recovery of residual resources.