Full Time / Permanent
Skipton, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Business Co-ordinator to work in our UK office, in Skipton, as part of our international BC team. You will work in close daily cooperation with our purchase and sales managers, and you will be required to work with high level of precision and attention to detail. You will be confident and capable of handling multiple duties and deadlines – making sure all deliveries, documents, customer and supplier communications and requests are daily managed well and on time.
MBP Solutions was founded in 1999 and specialises in adding value to biological by-products through unique know-how regarding product applications, sustainability, sales and marketing, legal compliance and supply chain management.
With a focus on the utilisation of the resources in biological by-products, MBP Solutions has developed a unique service called OMBP (Outsourced Management of By-Products) where by-products and wastes from 33 different factories in Europe and North America are managed in a sustainable way.
Your main tasks will be:
• Contract management, regular review of purchase and sales contracts and inform the Area Managers of status before contracts are fulfilled.
• Creating sales and purchase orders as well as booking sales orders, shipments and invoices, as well as transportation and other services in Navision ERP system.
• Daily customer service including but not limited to invoice queries, customer queries, collecting and distributing loading / unloading references.
• Weekly debt chasing
• Organise and prepare for meetings if and when required by the Area Managers using data from ERP system, follow up on actions.
• Support with sustainability matters for coverage areas including issuing sustainable delivery notes to customers, collecting sustainable delivery notes from suppliers and correct document filing.
• Create activity sheets and reports in excel.
• Support in external audits of customers, sending out documents, follow up and reporting of results and issues.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has logistics or planning qualifications or equivalent (desired) or as a minimum, Math’s and English at grade C or level 4
• Demonstrable experience in sales admin/ logistics coordination work is essential.
• Experience working to multiple deadlines and priorities at pace.
• Strong experience in with contracts / moving products / Customers and Suppliers is essential.
• Speaks and can write fluent English. Other languages are advantageous.
• Is customer focused/ service driven with strong relationship building skills.
• Has experience with an ERP system (Navision or Microsoft Dynamics would be advantageous)
• Is committed to continuous improvement and LEAN practices.
Your Demonstrable Skills / Profile:
• Structured, methodical and well-organised (essential)
• Computer literate and comfortable using standard MS Office applications, particularly Microsoft Excel (essential)
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Ability to work well on own initiative, presenting ideas
• Flexible to achieve business goals
• Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
• Enthusiasm and self-motivation, with a proactive approach to all tasks
• Team player who contributes to our collaborative culture
• High attention to detail with evidenced problem-solving skills
Why work for us?
Sustainability has been part of our ideological backbone since the beginning, as our organisation captures and delivers value in economic, environmental and social terms. Our business brings to life the concepts of industrial ecology and circular economy by materialising the idea that the waste stream of one industry can be used as a key resource by another.
Our technical expertise, market knowledge and legal understanding help to promote the optimal and efficient use of natural resources, reduce waste and toxic emissions, reduce operating costs and generate new revenue. As a result, we improve the environmental, economic and social performance of our suppliers and customers, with whom we work together to enable the recycling and recovery of residual resources. MBP has several sustainability and quality certifications and works actively with LEAN.
• A salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience
• Working for a Company dedicated to sustainability, the environment and natural resources
• 10% Bonus
• Free parking
• A friendly, professional and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention
• Our UK office is based on the Broughton Hall Estate in Skipton, where you are surrounded by the natural beauty of the Yorkshire Dales
• Flexibility with Hybrid Working after a suitable period of review
• Training opportunities with a focus on professional development
• Occasional international travel to other international MBP offices (role dependent)