Business Coordinator, Feed - Staffanstorp Office, Sweden
MBP Solutions is part of the green economy, recycling by-products from the food and oleo-chemical industry, which we market and sell as bio fuel, animal feed and fertilizer as well as for technical use. We are specialized in optimizing the value of biological oil by-products and add value through unique know how regarding customer needs, product applications, production processes, regulatory requirements and logistics solutions. MBP is growing and we are looking for talented and innovative individuals, who want to make a difference and help us grow our business globally.
The Feed Division specifically handle the development, sales and logistics of ingredients for animal feed production, mainly various oils and meals, both of fish and vegetable origin and we are growing our successful business in the fish feed segment. We store, blend and control quality of feed ingredients in 4 locations, have an in-house laboratory and conduct our own feed trials.
Due to internal development and growth, we are now looking for a new Business Co-ordinator for feed sales who can support our team of international feed and nutrition specialists.
Your main tasks will be:
• Responsible for co-ordination of customer orders using our ERP system, Navision. This may involve creating transport requests, adding service costs, sending invoices and compliance certification requests, handling of appropriate documentation and keeping customers informed
• Responsible for co-ordinating existing sales and purchase feed contracts. This involves creating sales and purchase contracts, updating our systems, and reviewing contracts against targets
• Completing monthly excel activity sheets for the key accounts
• Booking additional transport and sending transport orders when needed
• Inventory control each month comparing actual and ERP System (Navision) inventory
• Ensuring all appropriate invoices are submitted and approving all feed related invoices before sending to our Accounting Department
• Co-ordination of Feed Samples: tracking and handling of all samples, submitting these for analysis, updating records and forwarding results
• Responsible for the document filing and the system update on everything that is related to sustainability matters in the area
• General office work i.e post, ordering stationary, co-ordinating travel.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Experienced in office coordination and document handling work (essential)
• Business level in English language (essential)
• Experience with Microsoft Navision or similar ERP system (desirable)
• Experience of working in international business or cross border trading (desirable)
• Other language skills (desirable)
• Computer literate and comfortable using MS Office 365 applications
• Structured, methodical and well-organised, strong organizational skills essential
• Able to take responsibility and work well with multiple duties and deadlines
• A self starter, proactive ability to work on own initiative and planning.
• Flexible, able to adapt to changing circumstances and team-work spirit.
The closing date is 15 March 2019 but please send your application as soon as possible. If you have further questions about the role you may contact Chief Nutritionist, Maria Svantesson, +46 70 346 95 87.