Business Coordinator (Position Filled)
Location: Gouda - Netherlands
Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Business Co-ordinator to work in our Gouda office, as part of our international BC team of 18 people. You will work in close daily cooperation with our purchase and sales managers and you will be required to work with high level of precision and attention to detail. You will be confident and capable of handling multiple duties and deadlines – making sure all deliveries, documents, customer and supplier communications and requests are daily managed well and on time.
MBP Solutions is specialized in adding value to biological by-products through unique know-how regarding product applications, sustainability, sales and marketing, legal compliance and supply chain management. The company was founded in 1999, on the concept of sustainability, legal compliance, transparency and optimal utilization of the resources in biological by-products.
MBP Solutions has developed a unique service called OMBP (Outsourced Management of By-Products) where by-products and wastes from 33 different factories in Europe and North America are managed in a sustainable way.
Your main tasks will be:
• Creating sales and purchase contracts in CRM and Navision ERP systems.
• Contract management, regular review of purchase and sales contracts and inform the Area Managers of status before contracts are fulfilled.
• Creating and booking purchase orders, sales orders, shipments and invoices, as well as transportation and other services in Navision ERP system.
• Daily customer service including but not limited to invoice queries, customer queries, collecting and distributing loading / unloading references.
• Organise and prepare for meetings if and when required by the Area Managers using data from ERP system, follow up on actions.
• Support with sustainability matters for coverage areas including issuing sustainable delivery notes to customers, collecting sustainable delivery notes from suppliers and correct document filing.
• Support in external audits of customers, sending out documents, follow up and reporting of results and issues.
• Adopt a LEAN mentality towards working processes and practices.
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
• Business Administration, Logistics or Planning qualifications, or other relevant subject.
• Demonstrable experience in sales admin/ logistics or sales coordination work.
• Evidence of a customer focused approach with strong relationship building skills.
• Experience working in a fast-paced business/company such as fast moving consumer goods or manufacturing.
• Demonstrable experience in with contracts / moving products / working with customers and suppliers.
• Evidence of working with an ERP system such as SAP or Navision.
• Experience of building relationships across all levels and areas of the business along with a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
• English and Dutch language to business level. Chinese language skills are highly advantageous.
Essential demonstrable Skills/Profile we are looking for:
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Structured, methodical and well-organised.
• Computer literate and comfortable using standard MS Office applications, preferably intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to work well on own initiative, presenting ideas
• High attention to detail with evidenced problem-solving skills.
• Results focused and flexible to achieve business goals.
• Resilient with the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
• Enthusiasm and self-motivation, with a proactive approach to all tasks.
• Team player who contributes to our collaborative culture.
Why work for us?
Sustainability has been part of our ideological backbone since the beginning, as our organisation captures and delivers value in economic, environmental and social terms. Our business brings to life the concepts of industrial ecology and circular economy by materialising the idea that the waste stream of one industry can be used as a key resource by another.
Our technical expertise, market knowledge and legal understanding help to promote the optimal and efficient use of natural resources, reduce waste and toxic emissions, reduce operating costs and generate new revenue. As a result, we improve the environmental, economic and social performance of our suppliers and customers, with whom we work together to enable the recycling and recovery of residual resources. MBP has several sustainability and quality certifications and works actively with LEAN.
• An annual gross salary of up to 35,000 EUR (depending on experience)
• 10% Annual Bonus
• Training opportunities with a focus on professional development
• Occasional international travel to other MBP offices (role dependent)
• Flexibility with Hybrid Working (up to 3 days per week from home)
• Travel to work allowance
• A friendly, professional and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English) with a summary of why you feel you are suitable for the position to our Human Resources department: email@example.com