Location: Gouda - Netherlands
We are looking for individuals to join our growing sales office in Gouda
supporting the Area Manager in Sales administration of European business.
MBP Solutions is specialized in adding value to biological by-products through unique know-how regarding product applications, sustainability, sales and marketing, legal compliance and supply chain management. The company was founded in 1999, on the concept of sustainability, legal compliance, transparency and optimal utilization of the resources in biological by-products.
MBP Solutions has developed a unique service called OMBP (Outsourced Management of By-Products) where by-products and wastes from 33 different factories in Europe and North America are managed in a sustainable way.
Due to growth we are looking to recruit two Business Coordinators for our Gouda office, you will work with area managers on contract management for multiple European customers and suppliers.
Your main tasks will be:
• Supporting the Area Manager with daily coordination of orders for our key account and trading businesses, including contract management, processing orders, booking transports and liasing with customs
• Proactively follow up with external transporters and the internal logistics team on deliveries
• Managing customer and supplier queries relating to invoices, checking incoming supplier invoices and forwarding to accounting for booking and debt chasing
• Actively reporting customer and supplier status to the Area manager
• Local inventory control, reconciling physical inventory with the ERP system
• Completing monthly excel activity sheets for OMBP account reporting
• Actively using the CRM, ERP and TQM (document management system)
• Responsible for the ISCC and RSB sustainability matters for coverage areas including issuing sustainable delivery notes to customers, collecting sustainable delivery notes from suppliers, correct document filing and updating Navision with sustainable information
• Manage external customer audits by way of sending out documents, follow up and reporting of results and issues and assist with audits for MBP
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Experienced in contract management, coordination and document handling work (essential)
• Computer literate and comfortable using MS Office 365 applications
• Experience with Microsoft Navision or similar ERP system (desirable)
• Experience of working in international business or cross border trading (desirable)
• Logistic and customs clearance skills an asset
• English and Dutch language to business level (essential), other languages (desirable)
• Structured, methodical and well-organised, strong organizational skills essential
• Able to take responsibility and work well with multiple duties and deadlines and reprsent MBP in a professional manner
• A self starter, proactive ability to work on own initiative and planning
• Flexible, able to adapt to changing circumstances and team-work spirit
Closing date: 29 February 2020
If you are interested please apply at the earliest opportunity.
Sustainability has been part of our ideological backbone since the beginning, as our organisation captures and delivers value in economic, environmental and social terms. Our business brings to life the concepts of industrial ecology and circular economy by materialising the idea that the waste stream of one industry can be used as a key resource by another.
Our technical expertise, market knowledge and legal understanding help to promote the optimal and efficient use of natural resources, reduce waste and toxic emissions, reduce operating costs and generate new revenue. As a result, we improve the environmental, economic and social performance of our suppliers and customers, with whom we work together to enable the recycling and recovery of residual resources. MBP has several sustainability and quality certifications and works actively with LEAN.