Business Coordinator, NO
Part Time 50-80% / Permanent
Based in our Greåker, NO office / Hybrid Working
Do you have exceptional customer service skills? Strong attention to detail when completing tasks? Would you like the possibility to work in a hybrid position with sustainable products?
In this role, you will work in close daily cooperation with the local Account Manager, coordinating all tasks from collection and shipment of goods to invoicing. As Business Coordinator you will ensure all tasks are completed in a professional and efficient manner and that all documentation is compliant and correct.
This is a hands-on role that offers the opportunity to build experience in the circular economy working with our employees, customers, and suppliers in an international setting. You need to have a knowledge of customer and supplier support, have experience of Navision and/or Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP systems, and speak Norwegian and English. Ideally you have proficiency in more languages.
Your main tasks will be:
- Coordination of account activities
- Coordinate collections with customers
- Coordinate all logistics with transport company
- Receipt/shipment in our ERP system
- Monitor product levels
- Update weekly delivery schedule
- Ensure activity sheet is updated and correct
- Control and approve invoices before giving it to the Accounting department
Who are you?
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude towards change and a willingness to learn. You are focused on customer needs and builds relationships based on integrity and honesty, and you are able to see different perspectives with a pragmatic approach to problem-solving. You have a knowledge-sharing attitude and participate in an exchange of ideas and solutions with MBP colleagues.
It is essential to have:
- Experience with customer and/or supplier support
- Experience working with ERP-systems
- Language skills in English and Norwegian at business level
- Ability to start your workday early (7 am) if/when needed
It is desirable to have:
- Experience with logistics
- Experience in accountancy
- Additional language skills
- Continuous improvement/Lean/Six Sigma
- A base salary of 20-35.000 NOK per month depending on number of hours agreed
- Working for a Company dedicated to sustainability, the environment and natural resources
- A friendly, professional and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention
- Flexibility with hybrid working
- An international working environment
- Training opportunities with a focus on professional development
Why work for us?
Sustainability has been part of our ideological backbone since the beginning, as our organisation captures and delivers value in economic, environmental and social terms. Our business brings to life the concepts of industrial ecology and circular economy by materialising the idea that the waste stream of one industry can be used as a key resource by another.
Our technical expertise, market knowledge and legal understanding help to promote the optimal and efficient use of natural resources, reduce waste and toxic emissions, reduce operating costs and generate new revenue. As a result, we improve the environmental, economic and social performance of our suppliers and customers, with whom we work together to enable the recycling and recovery of residual resources. MBP has several sustainability and quality certifications and works actively with LEAN.
Biological by-products for tomorrow’s environment
For more information about MBP Solutions please visit our website. To apply for this position please
send your CV in English to our HR Team: firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies please)
Making industries more sustainable since 1999
Diverse team with over 20 nationalities
30 New employees onboarded virtually in 2022
40 OMBP Factories are relying on MBP to sustainably manage their by-products
Broad training, mentoring and career development opportunities