Full Time / Permanent
Based in our Swedish office in Staffanstorp / Hybrid working
Do you have exceptional customer service skills? Strong attention to detail and efficiency completing tasks?
We are looking for a Business Coordinator (BC) to support several Purchase and Sales Managers in the daily business, completing all tasks from the point of contract signing to receipt and shipment of goods. Business Coordinators ensure all tasks are completed in a professional and efficient manner and all documentation must be compliant and correct. This is a hands-on role that offers the opportunity to build international experience, working with our employees, customers and suppliers in locations in Europe and the rest of the world. There are many exciting prospects working within the circular economy worldwide!
You will need to have business level written and verbal English and Swedish language skills, and any other language skills are very desirable. You need to be highly experienced in MS365, have a knowledge of sales and supplier support, and be comfortable in a fast-moving environment. Ideally you will have experience of Navision and/or Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP systems.
At MBP Solutions, we believe passionately in the importance and benefit of being a ‘purpose-driven enterprise’. Having a strong and clear sense of purpose, setting out where we want to get to in the future and explaining what we value most in terms of how we all want to work together is an essential part of our growth plan.
Founded in 1999, we specialise in adding value to biological by-products through our unique know-how regarding product applications, sustainability, sales and marketing, legal compliance and supply chain management. With a focus on the utilisation of the resources in biological by-products, MBP Solutions has developed a unique concept called OMBP (Outsourced Management of By-Products) 360ᵒ solutions – where by-products and wastes from more than 40 different factories in Europe, North America, Asia and Africa are managed in a sustainable way.
We have in place a set of strong and very simple messages that are built on everything that MBP Solutions has done to date. These statements are a reference point and reminder for all of us in MBP Solutions about how we want to work together, where we are heading and how we will get there:
We work together for a more sustainable world by helping industries reduce their impact on the environment.
We turn one industry’s by-product into another industry’s raw material by partnering with them to optimise resource use and generate added value.
We are global experts in by-products and their application, including supply chain management, international sales and marketing, legal compliance and sustainability.
We want to be globally recognised as the go-to partner for industries who want to handle by-products in a sustainable and responsible way.
As employers, we work in a truly multi-national way, local to our customers but as a team across all the countries in which we operate. With offices in Europe, Asia and North America, we offer a collaborative, friendly and smart-working culture with a focus on innovation and delivering real value for our customers.
Your main tasks will be:
- Business Coordination tasks, including contact with suppliers and customer, checking contracts in our CRM system and create contracts in the ERP system, creating references, coordinating collections and deliveries, receiving and shipping orders, and following up on open and unfinished lines in our ERP system.
- Handling key outsourced accounts and their monthly activity sheets.
- Contract management, regular review of purchase and sales contracts and informing the Area Managers of status before contracts are fulfilled.
- Chasing customer payments.
- Daily customer service including but not limited to invoice queries, customer queries, collecting and distributing, loading/unloading references, provide truck plate numbers to suppliers.
- Support within ISCC and RSB sustainability matters for coverage areas including issuing sustainable delivery notes to customers, collecting sustainable delivery notes from suppliers, correct document filing and updating the ERP system with sustainable information.
- Organise and prepare for meetings if/when required by the Area Manager using data from ERP system, follow up on actions.
- Support in external audits of customers, sending out documents, follow up and reporting of results and issues and assist with audits for MBP.
- Back up function for BC colleagues if/when needed.
- Any other task or responsibility, as reasonably required of the role or company.
Your Demonstrable Skills / Profile:
We are looking for someone with the following essential experience or qualifications (please only apply if you can demonstrate your experience, by providing on the job or education examples):
- Administration work within a back-office position
- Coordination within logistics and/or supply chain
Desirable experience or qualifications:
- Experience in the bio waste sector
Essential demonstrable Skills/Profile we are looking for:
- Business level verbal and written English and Swedish, as well as any other languages
- Confident in MS365
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Experienced in using Sharepoint
- Continuous improvement / Lean / Six Sigma
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Structured, methodical and well-organised
- Ability to work well on own initiative, presenting ideas
- Results focused and flexible to achieve business goals
- Resilient with the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation, with a proactive approach to all tasks
- Team player who contributes to our collaborative culture
- High attention to detail with evidenced problem-solving skills
Why work for us?
Sustainability has been part of our ideological backbone since the beginning, as our organisation captures and delivers value in economic, environmental and social terms. Our business brings to life the concepts of industrial ecology and circular economy by materialising the idea that the waste stream of one industry can be used as a key resource by another.
Our technical expertise, market knowledge and legal understanding help to promote the optimal and efficient use of natural resources, reduce waste and toxic emissions, reduce operating costs and generate new revenue. As a result, we improve the environmental, economic and social performance of our suppliers and customers, with whom we work together to enable the recycling and recovery of residual resources. MBP has several sustainability and quality certifications and works actively with LEAN.
- A competitive salary of 30,000.00kr – 35,000.00kr per month
- A 10% Annual Bonus
- Working for a Company dedicated to sustainability, the environment and natural resources
- A friendly, professional and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention
- Flexibility with hybrid working after a suitable period
- Training opportunities with a focus on professional development
- Occasional international travel to other MBP offices (role dependent)