We are looking for a Business Co-ordinator to work as part of our international BC team of 15 people. You will work in close daily cooperation with the Area Sales Manager and BC Manager and you will be required to work with high level of precision and attention to detail. You will be confident and capable of handling multiple duties and deadlines – making sure all deliveries, documents, customer and supplier communications and requests are daily managed well and on time.
MBP Solutions was founded in 1999 and specialises in adding value to biological by-products through unique know-how regarding product applications, sustainability, sales and marketing, legal compliance and supply chain management.
With a focus on the utilisation of the resources in biological by-products, MBP Solutions has developed a unique service called OMBP (Outsourced Management of By-Products) 360ᵒ solutions – where by-products and wastes from 33 different factories in Europe and North America are managed in a sustainable way.
Your main tasks will be:
• Responsible for co-ordination of customer orders using our ERP system (Navision). This may involve creating transport requests, adding service costs, sending invoices and compliance certification requests, handling of appropriate documentation and keeping customers informed
• Responsible for coordinating existing sales and purchase feed contracts. This involves creating sales and purchase contracts, updating our systems, and reviewing contracts against targets
• Completing monthly excel activity sheets for the key accounts
• Booking additional transport and sending transport orders when needed
• Inventory control each month comparing actual and ERP System (Navision) inventory
• Ensuring all appropriate invoices are submitted and approving all feed related invoices before sending to our Accounting Department
• Co-ordination of Samples: tracking and handling of all samples, submitting these for analysis, updating records and forwarding results
• Responsible for the document filing and the system update on everything that is related to sustainability matters in the area
• General office work i.e. post, ordering stationary, coordinating travel
We are looking for someone who:
(please do not apply if you cannot demonstrate your experience through on the job examples)
• Can speak and write Swedish and English at Business Level. Other languages are advantageous.
• Experience in sales administration/ logistics coordination work (particularly document handling)
• Experience with contracts / moving products / Customers and Suppliers
• Able to demonstrate that they are customer focused with strong relationship building skills
Desirable experience or qualifications:
• Has experience with Microsoft Navision/ Business Dynamics or a similar ERP system
• Experience of working in international business or cross border trading
• Experience with Inventory control
• Is committed to continuous improvement and LEAN practices
Essential demonstrable Skills/Profile we are looking for:
• Structured, methodical and well-organised
• Computer literate and comfortable using standard MS Office applications
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Ability to work well on own initiative, presenting ideas
• Flexible to achieve business goals
• Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
• Enthusiasm and self-motivation, with a proactive approach to all tasks
• Team player who contributes to our collaborative culture
• High attention to detail with evidenced problem-solving skills
Why work for us?
Sustainability has been part of our ideological backbone since the beginning, as our organisation captures and delivers value in economic, environmental and social terms. Our business brings to life the concepts of industrial ecology and circular economy by materialising the idea that the waste stream of one industry can be used as a key resource by another.
Our technical expertise, market knowledge and legal understanding help to promote the optimal and efficient use of natural resources, reduce waste and toxic emissions, reduce operating costs and generate new revenue. As a result, we improve the environmental, economic and social performance of our suppliers and customers, with whom we work together to enable the recycling and recovery of residual resources. MBP has several sustainability and quality certifications and works actively with LEAN.
• A highly competitive salary
• Working for a Company dedicated to sustainability, the environment and natural resources
• Free parking
• A friendly, professional and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention
• Flexibility with home working after probation
• Training opportunities with a focus on professional development
• Occasional international travel to other international MBP offices (role dependent)