Location: Staffanstorp- Sweden
Do you want to join our international dynamic team? Do you want to work for a vibrant and growing company?
We are looking for an individual to join our growing sales office in Staffanstorp, Sweden supporting the Area Manager in Sales administration of European business.
MBP Solutions is specialized in adding value to biological by-products through unique know-how regarding product applications, sustainability, sales and marketing, legal compliance and supply chain management. The company was founded in 1999, on the concept of sustainability, legal compliance, transparency and optimal utilization of the resources in biological by-products.
MBP Solutions has developed a unique service called OMBP (Outsourced Management of By-Products) where by-products and wastes from 33 different factories in Europe and North America are managed in a sustainable way.
Due to growth we are looking to recruit a Business Coordinator for our Staffanstorp office. You will work with area managers on contract management for multiple European customers and suppliers.
Your main tasks will be:
• Responsible for co-ordination of customer orders using our ERP system. This may involve creating transport requests, adding service costs, sending invoices and compliance certification requests, handling of appropriate documentation and keeping customers informed
• Responsible for coordinating existing sales and purchase feed contracts. This involves creating sales and purchase contracts, updating our systems, and reviewing contracts against targets
• Completing monthly excel activity sheets for the key accounts
• Booking additional transport and sending transport orders when needed
• Inventory control each month comparing actual and ERP System (Navision) inventory
• Ensuring all appropriate invoices are submitted and approving all feed related invoices before sending to our Accounting Department
• Co-ordination of Samples: tracking and handling of all samples, submitting these for analysis, updating records and forwarding results
• Responsible for the document filing and the system update on everything that is related to sustainability matters in the area
• General office work i.e post, ordering stationary, co-ordinating travel.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Experienced in office coordination (essential)
• Experienced in document handling work (essential)
• Business level in English language (essential)
• Experience with Microsoft Navision/Business Dynamics or similar ERP system (desirable)
• Experience of working in international business or cross border trading (desirable)
• Other language skills (desirable)
• Computer literate and comfortable using MS Office 365 applications
• Structured, methodical and well-organised, strong organizational skills essential
• Able to take responsibility and work well with multiple duties and deadlines
• A self starter, proactive ability to work on own initiative and planning.
• Flexible, able to adapt to changing circumstances and team-work spirit
For more information you may contact:
Swedish Office at +46 70 346 95 87 or Clare McDowell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30th April 2020
If you are interested please apply at the earliest opportunity.
Sustainability has been part of our ideological backbone since the beginning, as our organisation captures and delivers value in economic, environmental and social terms. Our business brings to life the concepts of industrial ecology and circular economy by materialising the idea that the waste stream of one industry can be used as a key resource by another.
Our technical expertise, market knowledge and legal understanding help to promote the optimal and efficient use of natural resources, reduce waste and toxic emissions, reduce operating costs and generate new revenue. As a result, we improve the environmental, economic and social performance of our suppliers and customers, with whom we work together to enable the recycling and recovery of residual resources. MBP has several sustainability and quality certifications and works actively with LEAN.