Business Coordinator - Åby, Sweden
The MBP Group is engaged in the biofuel, biogas and oil recycling business. We are a company with strong environmental and sustainability focus. We are specialist in optimizing the value of biological oil by-products from the food and oleo-chemical industry and adds value through unique know how regarding production processes, products, legislation, logistics and customer needs. MBP Group is working worldwide out of 8 country offices and has biofuel and feed oil storage, quality control, laboratories and production facilities in several European sites. We are now looking for Business Coordinator to join our team and working out of our office in Åby, Sweden. (Can also consider working from our Norwegian office, Greåker, Sarpsborg)
• Coordinate and plan retrieval / deliveries with suppliers and customers.
• Record information in the company’s ERP system Microsoft Navision; receiving / sending incoming / outgoing product in the system and registering new contracts in Navision for suppliers / customers, scanning of contracts and other documents.
• Inventory management in the company’s ERP system.
• Responsible for monthly service invoicing internally via the MBP companies, and to external customers.
• Contact with drivers who load / unload product to / from Åby and prepare transport documents.
• Create transport, purchasing and sales orders in Navision.
• Ordering of transport and dispatch of transport order, as well as contact with customs agents.
• Monthly reporting and invoice handling
• Transport Coordinator
Requirements & Qualifications:
• General experience from office work; Strong organizational skills are crucial.
• Well-structured with the ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time, as well as prioritize and stay focused.
• Experience with purchase, sales and service administration preferable.
• Fluent Swedish and English.
• Experience with customer contact and procurement, advantageous but not required
• Experience in MS Office applications.
• Experience with logistics work is an advantage.
• Experience with Microsoft Navision or similar ERP systems.
• Good mood, flexible, constructive, and a good “team player”.
• Structured, well- organized and accurate.
• Private and independent.
• Responsible, good at planning and compliance with deadlines.
• Ability to have many tasks simultaneously.
• Good collaboration skills.
Arbetsplatsens adress: GRAVERFORSVÄGEN ÖVRE SKRIKETORP, 616 90 Åby
Språk Svenska (meriterande), Engelska (meriterande)
Kontaktinformation : Rolf Michael Lanne, CEO and Sales Director
email@example.com | 004791353114
Sök jobbet senast: 20 augusti 2019
Ange referens Business Coordinator Sweden
Arbetsgivaren vill att du skickar din ansökan via mejl till: firstname.lastname@example.org