Full Time / Permanent
Based in MBP's Office in Skipton, UK / Hybrid working
Do you have exceptional customer service skills and a background in sales administration? Strong attention to detail when completing tasks?
We are looking for a Business Coordinator (BC) to support several Purchase and Sales Managers in the daily business, completing all tasks from the point of contract signing to receipt and shipment of goods. Business Coordinators ensure all tasks are completed in a professional and efficient manner and all documentation must be compliant and correct. This is a hands-on role that offers the opportunity to build international experience, working with our employees, customers and suppliers in locations in Europe and the rest of the world.
Your main tasks will be:
- Business Coordination tasks, including contact with suppliers and customer, checking contracts in our CRM system and creating contracts in the ERP system, creating references, coordinating collections and deliveries, receiving and shipping orders, and following up on open and unfinished lines in our ERP system.
- Handling key outsourced accounts and their monthly activity sheets.
- Contract management, regular review of purchase and sales contracts and informing the Area Managers of status before contracts are fulfilled.
- Chasing customer payments.
- Daily customer service including but not limited to invoice queries, customer queries, collecting and distributing, loading/unloading references, provide truck plate numbers to suppliers.
- Support within ISCC and RSB sustainability matters for coverage areas including issuing sustainable delivery notes to customers, collecting sustainable delivery notes from suppliers, correct document filing and updating the ERP system with sustainable information.
Who are you?
With a background in sales administration or B2B customer support, you need to be highly experienced in MS365 and be comfortable in a fast-moving environment. Ideally you will have experience of Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP system or other ERP software. Experience in the bio waste or sustainability sector would be fantastic but is not essential. You need to have excellent written and verbal English skills at business level and be great at organising your work. You will be a team player who contributes to our collaborative culture, and you need to have high attention to detail with evidenced problem-solving skills.
- A competitive salary dependent on experience.
- Working for a Company dedicated to sustainability, the environment and natural resources.
- A friendly, professional and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention.
- Flexibility with hybrid working after a suitable period.
- Training opportunities with a focus on professional development.
- Occasional international travel to other MBP offices (role dependent).
Why work for us?
This is a chance for someone to make an impact in a small but highly successful and growing business working in the sustainability sector. Our two shareholders were recently recognised in the Bioeconomy 500 for their leadership contribution to the bioeconomy’s development and project deployment.
Biological by-products for tomorrow’s environment
For more information about MBP Solutions please visit our website. To apply for this position please
send your CV in English to our HR Team: email@example.com (no agencies please)
Making industries more sustainable since 1999
Diverse team with over 20 nationalities
30 New employees onboarded virtually in 2022
40 OMBP Factories are relying on MBP to sustainably manage their by-products
Broad training, mentoring and career development opportunities