Business Development Manager (Animal Feed and Nutrition)
MBP Solutions has developed a successful concept for Outsourcing Management of By-Products (OMBP) where by-products from 25 different factories in Europe and North America are managed. We are handling sales of ingredients for animal feed production, mainly various oils and meals, both of fish and vegetable origin and we are growing our sucessful business in the fish feed segment.
We are looking for a new business developer, who can join our team of international specialists and work from one of our offices in either The Netherlands (Gouda), Switzerland (Neuchatel), United Kingdom (Skipton) or in North America (Minnesota).
MBP Solutions is specialised in optimizing the value of biological by-products from the food, beverage and oleo-chemical industries and adds value through unique know-how regarding production processes, products, legislation, logistics and customer needs. In the animal feed division, we store, blend and control quality of feed ingredients in 4 locations, have an in-house laboratory and conduct our own feed trials.
Requirements & Experience:
• Experience in the Animal Feed sector as well as a nutritional education in combination with experience with sales and marketing.
• Working knowledge of English, other languages are an asset
• Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skills and ability to build professional relationship
• Computer literate and comfortable using MS Office 365 applications
• Structured, efficient, you work well with multiple duties and deadlines
• You are independent, proactive and appreciate some travel worldwide
• Have a knowledge sharing attitude and participate in exchange of ideas and solutions with MBP colleagues and Sales Directors
• M.Sc. Animal Science or similar
• Min 3 years of sales experience in the fish feed industry or business with focus of Aqua Feed, Pet-food and other relevant areas.
• Solid fish feed sector knowledge worldwide, North America, Asia and Europe.
• Product development competences/ background is also favourable