Business Process Improvement Manager
Full Time / Permanent
Based in MBP's Office in Skipton, UK / Hybrid working
Help us get LEAN. We are looking for a Business Process Improvement Manager to collaborate with managers and employees across the MBP Group to improve service-delivery related issues. If you hold a Black-Belt Six Sigma and have significant experience in a similar role and want to play your part in sustainability and the circular economy in a global and growing company, then this could be ideal. This new role will leverage your Lean Kaizen experience, engineering processes that increase efficiency and reduce error rates and ultimately support even higher customer satisfaction and secure revenue. In addition to service delivery improvements, this role is charged with boosting processing productivity and reducing operating costs.
MBP currently has one Black Belt Lean Champion, and the role will report into this position.
Your main tasks will be:
- Work with leadership to identify key projects that will provide the most benefit to company.
- Lead continuous improvement projects from concept to completion, working on product flows to increase productivity.
- Report progress of projects to Lean Champion and ensure progress towards goal of cost savings is achieved.
- Provide training for employees on lean concepts as needed.
- Assist team members in identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing change.
- Lead Kaizen teams in multiple rapid improvement events monthly.
Who are you?
Experienced in Lean manufacturing concepts (Standardized work, A3, Kaizen, 5S, TPM VSM, SMED, Kanban etc) you will be analytical and curious, with a strong approach to developing processes and structures. You need to have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with all employee levels in a positive, cooperative and productive manner, and be able to facilitate effective meetings.
You must also have:
- A degree in Business Administration or Process Engineering or similar.
- Black Belt certification in Kaizen and/or Lean Six Sigma.
- Business level English.
- Proven project management skills with track record of results.
- Proficiency in MS365 and Miro (or similar).
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Working for a Company dedicated to sustainability, the environment, and natural resources.
- A friendly, professional, and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention.
- Flexibility with hybrid working option.
- An international working environment.
- Training opportunities with a focus on professional development.
- Some travel is expected (a few times per year mainly in Europe).
Why work for us?
This is a chance for someone to make an impact in a small but highly successful and growing business working in the sustainability sector. Our two shareholders were recently recognised in the Bioeconomy 500 for their leadership contribution to the bioeconomy’s development and project deployment.
Biological by-products for tomorrow’s environment
For more information about MBP Solutions please visit our website. To apply for this position please
send your CV in English to our HR Team: firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies please)
Making industries more sustainable since 1999
Diverse team with over 20 nationalities
30 New employees onboarded virtually in 2022
40 OMBP Factories are relying on MBP to sustainably manage their by-products
Broad training, mentoring and career development opportunities