By-products Solutions Engineer – The Netherlands
MBP Solutions has developed a successful concept for Outsourcing Management of By-Products (OMBP) where by-products and wastes from 28 different factories in Europe and North America are managed sustainably. We are looking to grow our business in the Netherlands and Europe.
MBP Solutions is specialised in optimizing the value of biological by-products from the food, beverage and oleo-chemical industries and adds value through unique know-how regarding production processes, products, legislation, logistics and customer needs. We are looking for a new business developer, who can join our team of international specialists and be working out of our five person Gouda office in the Netherlands.
Your main tasks will be:
• Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and sell products into one or more of the applications: biogas, soil-improvement, bio heating oil, biodiesel feedstock, other technical applications or animal feed
• Manage by-products from a number of European OMBPs including application development, marketing and sales, logistics, legal compliance and management reporting
• Identify European industries with by-products and wastes. Develop OMBP business cases and drive the business
• Report to the Sales Director and integrate in the international sales team
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Have a technical / engineering background in combination with sales and marketing experience
• Working knowledge of English, other languages are an asset
• Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skills and ability to build professional relationships
• Computer literate and comfortable using MS Office applications
• Structured, efficient, you work well with multiple duties and deadlines
• You are independent, proactive and appreciate some travel in Europe
• In general, have a knowledge sharing attitude and participate in exchange of ideas and solutions with MBP colleagues and Sales Directors
Interested? Please send your application with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the application “By-products Solutions Engineer” before 30th May 2019. For further questions please contact Rob van Drooge Tel.: +31 182 511116
MBP Solutions recycles by-products from the food, beverage and oleo-chemical industry, which we quality control, market and recycle as biofuel, animal feed, fertilizer and biogas substrate as well as for technical use. MBP works on a sustainable basis and supports this with a number of certificates. MBP Solutions is characterized by strong profitable growth, because we offer unique, value adding services and competitive, environmentally friendly products to our customers. Our employees are competent, international, motivated and dynamic. The job environment is characterized by focus on discipline in data and agreements. Challenges are greeted; we actively share knowledge, work in teams and we develop as well as implement complex long-term solutions.