CRM and Marketing Executive
Full Time / Permanent
Based in MBP's Office in UK, DK, SE or NL / Hybrid working
Grow your CRM and B2B marketing skills to play your part in sustainability and the circular economy. This is a new role in MBP, focused on marketing automation. Working closely with our Marketing Manager, you will be working with data, defining KPIs, analysing performance, automating processes and integrating into our CRM system (Zoho) as well as other platforms.
This is an opportunity to build experience internationally as part of a global company. The role also is responsible for executing campaigns and organising and managing trade events. Our Marketing Team is based in Europe, and you will have regular communication and cooperation with MBP colleagues across the globe.
Your main tasks will be:
- Marketing Automation: manage integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software, and research and implement best practice.
- Campaign metrics: analyse and distribute campaign performance to the marketing and management team.
- Lead management: generate lead opportunities and manage the lead lifecycle.
- Management of industry events, conferences and exhibitions.
- Market research: collect and study information about potential customers, sales trends, products, and services to develop future business growth plans.
- Ensure training and support to the users of the CRM and marketing software.
- Maintain database integrity and accuracy.
- Update MBP website and internal SharePoint.
- Assist the Marketing Manager, European Sales Director and Chief Sales Officer in marketing projects, market surveys and other ad hoc projects.
Who are you?
Creative and a critical thinker, with a sharp analytical mind, you are experienced in managing projects and prefer working in a structured and organised manner. You are familiar with multiple technical fields and tools of automated marketing (we use Zoho, HubSpot, WordPress, Canva, and Adobe Illustrator).
It is essential that you have:
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Digital Marketing and database management.
- Business level English, and preferably further competent language skills like German or French.
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- Working for a Company dedicated to sustainability, the environment, and natural resources.
- A friendly, professional, and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention.
- Flexibility with hybrid working option.
- An international working environment.
- Training opportunities with a focus on professional development.
- Travel is expected (a few times per year mainly in Europe).
Why work for us?
This is a chance for someone to make an impact in a small but highly successful and growing business working in the sustainability sector. Our two shareholders were recently recognised in the Bioeconomy 500 for their leadership contribution to the bioeconomy’s development and project deployment.
Biological by-products for tomorrow’s environment
For more information about MBP Solutions please visit our website. To apply for this position please
send your CV in English to our HR Team: email@example.com (no agencies please)
Making industries more sustainable since 1999
Diverse team with over 20 nationalities
30 New employees onboarded virtually in 2022
40 OMBP Factories are relying on MBP to sustainably manage their by-products
Broad training, mentoring and career development opportunities