ERP Support Desk Analyst
Full Time / Permanent
Based at our Gouda office in the Netherlands / Hybrid Working
Are you looking for your next opportunity in an ERP role? Do you already have skills in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
MBP Solutions is experiencing a period of exciting growth, and we’re moving our ERP system to Business Central. This has created an opportunity for an ERP Administrator, ideally with Business Central experience, to work on our digitisation projects and provide helpdesk support for our growing international business. This role will provide 1st and 2nd line support to the business, as well as working closely with our gold partners to manage any escalated 3rd line support tickets and follow these through to completion. Ideally you will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and/or previous Navision versions. Change management is a key aspect of the role, and the successful candidate will work with the business and process owners to define requirements, functional test and assist with any acceptance testing. Business Central is our core business system, and this role will be involved with a range of integration projects with third party applications as well as workflow/process development.
At MBP Solutions, we believe passionately in the importance and benefit of being a ‘purpose-driven enterprise’. Having a strong and clear sense of purpose, setting out where we want to get to in the future and explaining what we value most in terms of how we all want to work together is an essential part of our growth plan.
Founded in 1999, we specialise in adding value to biological by-products through our unique know-how regarding product applications, sustainability, sales and marketing, legal compliance and supply chain management. With a focus on the utilisation of the resources in biological by-products, MBP Solutions has developed a unique concept called OMBP (Outsourced Management of By-Products) 360ᵒ solutions – where by-products and wastes from more than 40 different factories in Europe, North America, Asia and Africa are managed in a sustainable way.
We have in place a set of strong and very simple messages that are built on everything that MBP Solutions has done to date. These statements are a reference point and reminder for all of us in MBP Solutions about how we want to work together, where we are heading and how we will get there:
We work together for a more sustainable world by helping industries reduce their impact on the environment.
We turn one industry’s by-product into another industry’s raw material by partnering with them to optimise resource use and generate added value.
We are global experts in by-products and their application, including supply chain management, international sales and marketing, legal compliance and sustainability.
We want to be globally recognised as the go-to partner for industries who want to handle by-products in a sustainable and responsible way.
As employers, we work in a truly multi-national way, local to our customers but as a team across all the countries in which we operate. With offices in Europe, Asia and North America, we offer a collaborative, friendly and smart-working culture with a focus on innovation and delivering real value for our customers.
Your main tasks will be:
- Business Central/Continia/Jet helpdesk function – dealing with internal queries relating to system use and potential bugs, escalating to gold partners when needed.
- Working with the business to create functional requirements and user stories.
- Functional testing of enhancements completed by gold partner.
- Ensure that data owners are following best practice with regular reporting to highlight inconsistencies.
- Manage our master data and deal with requests for changes.
- Create training documents for administrative processes and system use.
- Complete the onboarding/offboarding and training of new employees.
- Manage and maintain security roles and permissions.
- Ensure preparedness for Microsoft updates, evaluate how this may affect MBP and provide a summary of key points and actions. Take actions as direction and prepare communications to wider company on changes or updates.
- Review and analyse the current state of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging existing processes.
- Write news articles relating to Business Central and be the champion of the product.
Your Demonstrable Skills / Profile:
We are looking for someone with the following essential experience or qualifications (please only apply if you can demonstrate your experience, by providing on the job or education examples):
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant IT topic.
- As a minimum, two years of experience configuring, maintaining, documenting and supporting a company’s ERP, with a preference for working experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or Dynamics NAV. Knowledge of other ERP systems such as SAP or Oracle will also be considered.
- General understanding of accounting and operations processes with logistics and sales process experience an advantage.
- Knowledge of data management such as importing from spreadsheets and using data manipulation.
- Understanding of relational databases.
- Advanced Microsoft Office 365 skills including SharePoint, Power Automate etc.
- Experience using Continia Document Capture and Jet Analytics (preferred, not required).
- Experience of building relationships across all levels and areas of the business along with a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- Written and verbal English language skills at business level.
Essential demonstrable Skills/Profile we are looking for:
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work well on own initiative, presenting ideas
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured, methodical and well-organised
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation, with a proactive approach to all tasks
- Team player who contributes to our collaborative culture
- High attention to detail with evidenced problem-solving skills
- A positive approach to change
Why work for us?
Sustainability has been part of our ideological backbone since the beginning, as our organisation captures and delivers value in economic, environmental and social terms. Our business brings to life the concepts of industrial ecology and circular economy by materialising the idea that the waste stream of one industry can be used as a key resource by another.
Our technical expertise, market knowledge and legal understanding help to promote the optimal and efficient use of natural resources, reduce waste and toxic emissions, reduce operating costs and generate new revenue. As a result, we improve the environmental, economic and social performance of our suppliers and customers, with whom we work together to enable the recycling and recovery of residual resources. MBP has several sustainability and quality certifications and works actively with LEAN.
- A competitive salary
- Working for an international company dedicated to sustainability, the environment and natural resources
- A friendly, professional and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention
- Flexibility with hybrid working (up to 3 days a week from home) after a suitable period of review
- Training opportunities with a focus on professional development
- Occasional international travel to other MBP offices (role dependent)
For more information and to apply for this position please send your CV to our HR Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Agencies Please.