based in Skipton, United Kingdom
Full Time/ Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to our Chief Sales Officer, European Sales Director and other member of the Senior Management team, as required. This position will include a varying degree of responsibilities and tasks, including travel booking and administration. As a fast-growing international Company, we are looking for someone who is not afraid to get “roll their sleeves up” and is driven to contribute to the wider business goals.
MBP Solutions was founded in 1999 and specialises in adding value to biological by-products through unique know-how regarding product applications, sustainability, sales and marketing, legal compliance and supply chain management.
With a focus on the utilisation of the resources in biological by-products, MBP Solutions has developed a unique service called OMBP (Outsourced Management of By-Products) 360ᵒ solutions – where by-products and wastes from over 35 factories in Europe and North America are managed in a sustainable way.
Your main tasks will be:
• Organise internal & external sales meetings; create agendas, review and create presentations, take minutes, follow up on actions stated and surveys. Manage associated travel and hotel bookings and/or organise the online meetings and any additional IT support and workshop assistance.
• Assist in organisation of senior management meetings where required.
• Manage the diary, schedules and emails for senior executives.
• Maintain electronic filing systems and databases in regard to sales documentation, ensuring processes and software are up to date and in working order.
• Liaise with other employees on behalf of senior executives, including scheduling meetings.
• Assist with the creation of sales report
• Assist the senior executives with completion of the annual sales budget.
• Prepare quarterly management forum presentation.
• Prepare and review sales reports, gathering information from required stakeholders.
• Proofreading (documents, newsletters, website content etc).
• Book business and personal travel and accommodation for senior executives, when requested.
• Manage expenses and credit card consolidation.
• Undertake organisational improvement tasks including creating and updating procedures.
• Manage assigned administrative tasks for MBP projects and market research, independently and proactively following up with team members.
We are looking for someone with the following essential experience or qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree (Administrative Support, Business or related fields) or equivalent or proven work experience as an Executive Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistant or similar role.
• Experience of managing multiple priorities and deadlines effectively.
• Experience of booking travel, preparing itineraries and dealing with administrative tasks for multiple executives.
• Experience in gathering information for multiple stakeholders, with a keen attention to detail.
• Experience of building relationships across all levels and areas of business, along with a pragmatic approach to problem-solving
• English (both written verbal) language skills, at business level.
Desirable experience or qualifications:
• Experience working in an international business/ company
• Change or project management experience
• French language skills are highly advantageous
Essential demonstrable Skills/Profile we are looking for:
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Resilient with the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
• A high level of emotional intelligence
• Structured, methodical and well-organised
• A quick learner who has the ability to work well on own initiative
• Computer literate and comfortable using standard MS Office applications
• Results focused and flexible to achieve business goals
• Ability to operate with discretion and confidentiality
• Enthusiasm and self-motivation, with a proactive approach to all tasks
• Team player who contributes to our collaborative culture
Why work for us?
Sustainability has been part of our ideological backbone since the beginning, as our organisation captures and delivers value in economic, environmental and social terms. Our business brings to life the concepts of industrial ecology and circular economy by materialising the idea that the waste stream of one industry can be used as a key resource by another.
Our technical expertise, market knowledge and legal understanding help to promote the optimal and efficient use of natural resources, reduce waste and toxic emissions, reduce operating costs and generate new revenue. As a result, we improve the environmental, economic and social performance of our suppliers and customers, with whom we work together to enable the recycling and recovery of residual resources. MBP has several sustainability and quality certifications and works actively with LEAN.
• Salary up to £35,000 (depending on experience)
• Working for a Company dedicated to sustainability, the environment and natural resources
• Free parking
• Flexibility with hybrid working after a suitable period of review
• A friendly, professional and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention
• Training opportunities with a focus on professional development
• International travel, role dependent
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
To apply for this position, please send your CV to our Human Resources department at: email@example.com