Feed Sales Manager
Location: Staffanstorp, Sweden
Do you want to combine your agricultural knowledge with business development? Do you want to join a growing international company in the circular economy?
We are looking for a Feed Sales Manager, who can join our team of feed specialists and work from our Staffanstorp office.
MBP Solutions is specialized in adding value to biological by-products through unique know-how regarding product applications, sustainability, sales and marketing, legal compliance and supply chain management. The company was founded in 1999, on the concept of sustainability, legal compliance, transparency and optimal utilization of the resources in biological by-products.
MBP Solutions has developed a unique service called OMBP (Outsourced Management of By-Products) where by-products and wastes from 33 different factories in Europe and North America are managed in a sustainable way.
Your main tasks will be:
• Local and international sales of raw material for animal feed
• Win new customers and develop new markets
• Be the feed application expert in our OMBP teams
• Manage development projects from sample and infrastructure evaluation to commercial scale up
• Discuss unique circular products with both nutritionists and procurement
Requirements & Qualifications:
• M.Sc. Animal Science or similar
• Experience in the animal feed sector
• Experience in poultry, pig or dairy production
• Sales and marketing experience preferable
• Product development experience preferable
• Business level English and Swedish, other languages are an asset
• Computer literate and comfortable using MS Office 365 applications
• Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skills and ability to build professional relationships
• Structured, efficient, you work well with multiple duties and deadlines
• You are independent, proactive and appreciate some travel worldwide
• Have a knowledge sharing attitude and participate in exchange of ideas and solutions with MBP colleagues
• Ability to transform standards and legal requirement into actual working procedures both for work on site and for work in the administration
For more information you may contact:
Staffantorp Office at +46 46 12 00 50 or Clare McDowell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30th April 2020
If you are interested please apply at the earliest opportunity.
Sustainability has been part of our ideological backbone since the beginning, as our organisation captures and delivers value in economic, environmental and social terms. Our business brings to life the concepts of industrial ecology and circular economy by materialising the idea that the waste stream of one industry can be used as a key resource by another.
Our technical expertise, market knowledge and legal understanding help to promote the optimal and efficient use of natural resources, reduce waste and toxic emissions, reduce operating costs and generate new revenue. As a result, we improve the environmental, economic and social performance of our suppliers and customers, with whom we work together to enable the recycling and recovery of residual resources. MBP has several sustainability and quality certifications and works actively with LEAN.