Finance and Quality Administrator - Skipton, UK
Do you want to work in a busy office environment in a small, successful, global company working in the green economy? Are you able to be flexible to multi- task, using your exceptional prioritisation skills also with a great eye for detail?
In return we can offer a competitive salary, pension and bonus scheme, training and career development opportunities for the right candidate. Our modern office is located in 3000 acres of spectacular landscape at the Broughton Hall Park Estate, near Skipton, North Yorkshire.
A varied position, you will focus on providing high quality administrative support both to the Quality Manager and the Finance Controller to support our group risk, and financial teams.
ISO & Quality Administration:
• Assist the Quality Manager in company audits and surveys
• Support the ISO quality manager by creating ISO reports
• Administration of the internal document system “TQM” with follow up training for employees, updating and uploading procedure documents and case handling
• Administration of product analysis requests and saving the relevant documentation on the system
• Complete monthly control checks in line with our Internal control system relating to sales, purchasing and accounting
• Create internal / external sales reports for managers and key accounts
• Analyse monthly and quarterly financial data.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Minimum of C grade in Maths and English at GCSE level
• Competent IT skills, especially in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• An understanding of the overall financial processes of a business
• Experience of working in a financial services or similar environment for at least 1 year
• Experience of working with an ERP system e.g.Navision (desirable)
• Strong analytical skills
• Methodical and well-organised with an ability to effectively prioritise your workload
• Ability to work on your own initiative and adaptable to problem solve and resolve issues that may arise
• Able to work with urgency to deadlines as required and give updates on progress
• Excellent attention to detail and level of accuracy
• Enthusiastic, with a positive approach to your work and team spirit
• Confidence to build good working relationships and work with internal and external customers, auditors and managers
• Ability to obtain information from individuals across the business and follow-up until received
If you wish to discuss the post further or for any queries you may have, please contact: Helen Sainsbury, Group CEO 01756 791240 or email: email@example.com