Level 3 Finance Apprentice
Full Time / Permanent
Based in MBP's office in the UK / Hybrid working
Would you like to kick-start your career in Finance? We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Finance Apprentice. This role offers a unique opportunity to learn and grow within our multinational organisation while gaining valuable practical experience in finance, working in the sustainability sector. You will work closely with our experienced team, receiving comprehensive hands-on training as well as studying one day per week at Craven College for your Level 3 AAT.
Your main tasks will be:
- General accounting & controlling administration tasks.
- Assisting with daily bank reconciliations & payments.
- Assisting with financial reporting.
- Filing of financial documents and migrating documents into SharePoint from the archive filing system.
- Attending day release at Craven College and completing assignments/exams.
Who are you?
We would love to hear from you if you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for a Finance/Accounting career. You need to be able to show good attention to detail and a willingness to learn.
You must also have:
- Minimum GCSE grade 4 or equivalent in English and Maths.
- Comfortable using Microsoft 365 applications e.g. Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a small team.
It is desirable that you have:
- Demonstrable work experience.
- Level 2 AAT or a GCSE in Business Studies.
MBP values employees who are critical thinkers who act with integrity and transparency and are open to ideas.
- Wage from £5.28 per hour
- Working for a company dedicated to sustainability, the environment, and natural resources.
- A friendly, professional, and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention.
- Flexibility with hybrid working option, following suitable onboarding period.
- An international working environment.
- Training opportunities with a focus on professional development.
- Occasional international travel to other MBP offices (role dependent).
Why work for us?
This is a chance for someone to make an impact in a small but highly successful and growing business working in the sustainability sector. Our two shareholders were recently recognised in the Bioeconomy 500 for their leadership contribution to the bioeconomy’s development and project deployment.
Biological by-products for tomorrow’s environment
For more information about MBP Solutions please visit our website. To apply for this position, please submit your up-to-date CV and a cover letter outlining your interest in the position to our HR Team: firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies please)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview by email. Thank you for considering this apprenticeship opportunity with MBP Solutions. We look forward to welcoming a talented individual to our team!
Making industries more sustainable since 1999
Diverse team with over 20 nationalities
30 New employees onboarded virtually in 2022
40 OMBP Factories are relying on MBP to sustainably manage their by-products
Broad training, mentoring and career development opportunities