HR Administrator (Position Filled)
Part Time / Permanent
Skipton, United Kingdom
Due to exciting growth, we are looking for a proactive and experienced Administrator to join our growing Team. The (HR) Administrator will provide support to the HR Managers in all people-related activities in eight locations (UK, Switzerland, Netherlands, USA, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and China). Previous HR experience is not necessarily required, as the tasks associated with the role are varied. This position is part time, 32 hours per week and preferably over five days, Monday to Friday. Working times are negotiable with the earliest start time at 0830.
MBP Solutions was founded in 1999 and specialises in adding value to biological by-products through unique know-how regarding product applications, sustainability, sales and marketing, legal compliance and supply chain management.
With a focus on the utilisation of the resources in biological by-products, MBP Solutions has developed a unique service called OMBP (Outsourced Management of By-Products) where by-products and wastes from 33 different factories in Europe and North America are managed in a sustainable way.
Your main tasks will be:
- On receipt of job description for new positions, create adverts for recruitment.
- Sift CVs of applicants applying for roles, checking the suitability against the job advert/description and right to work. Send CVs for review to GHRM and HRM for review.
- Send employment documentation such as contract, privacy notice, job description etc.
- Start on-boarding process for new employees via SharePoint system, completing on-boarding checklist and contacting IT as required.
- Liaise with managers to prepare on-boarding plans for new employees, booking mandatory company and role related training. Allocate e-learning training plans as per the new employees job role.
- Mail merge HR related letters, provide to employees via email; and add to employee documents area on SharePoint.
- Review office rental agreements quarterly and send notifications of renewal to Group CEO and office managers.
- Off-boarding tasks such as taking action on SharePoint, notifying the IT department, preparing letters and work certificates as required.
- Co-ordinate annual and ad-hoc job description updates.
Order business cards for the Group.
- Co-ordinate the annual employee engagement survey.
- Send required documentation to third party payroll representatives.
- Some office manager tasks and responsibilities.
We are looking for someone who:
- Experience of working in a busy administrative role, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with experience in Microsoft Excel (working with spreadsheets) and Word (creating mail merge).
- Experience in creating documentation such as contracts or letters with a high level of accuracy.
- Customer service experience, liasing with external parties to arrange meetings or interviews.
- As a minimum, Maths and English at a C or level 4.
Your Demonstrable Skills / Profile:
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- High attention to detail with evidenced problem-solving skills
- Resilient with the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Structured, methodical and well-organised
- Ability to work independently, but also as part of a small team
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation, with a proactive approach to all tasks
- Team player who contributes to our collaborative and diverse culture
- Ability to maintain the highest levels of professionalism and confidentiality
Why work for us?
Sustainability has been part of our ideological backbone since the beginning, as our organisation captures and delivers value in economic, environmental and social terms. Our business brings to life the concepts of industrial ecology and circular economy by materialising the idea that the waste stream of one industry can be used as a key resource by another.
Our technical expertise, market knowledge and legal understanding help to promote the optimal and efficient use of natural resources, reduce waste and toxic emissions, reduce operating costs and generate new revenue. As a result, we improve the environmental, economic and social performance of our suppliers and customers, with whom we work together to enable the recycling and recovery of residual resources. MBP has several sustainability and quality certifications and works actively with LEAN.
• A salary of £20,000 (based on a full time salary of £25,000) depending on experience
• Working for a Company dedicated to sustainability, the environment and natural resources
• Free parking
• A friendly, professional and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention
• Our UK office is based on the Broughton Hall Estate in Skipton, where you are surrounded by the natural beauty of the Yorkshire Dales
• Flexibility with Hybrid Working after a suitable period of review
• Training opportunities with a focus on professional development
• Occasional international travel to other international MBP offices (role dependent)