HR, Training and Development Manager
Opportunity to lead the HR, Training and Development in a growing international company working within a circular economy
We are looking for a HR, Training & Development Manager to join our international company, based in Skipton – UK, you will have the opportunity to drive forward the training and development of employees, oversee all areas of HR for the group with employees based across Europe and USA, develop and implement improvements to aid the growth of the company.
MBP Solutions is specialized in adding value to biological by-products through unique know-how regarding product applications, sustainability, sales and marketing, legal compliance and supply chain management. The company was founded in 1999, on the concept of sustainability, legal compliance, transparency and optimal utilization of the resources in biological by-products.
MBP Solutions has developed a unique service called OMBP (Outsourced Management of By-Products) where by-products and wastes from 31 different factories in Europe and North America are managed in a sustainable way.
Main Job Responsibilities
Reporting direct to the CEO your responsibilities are:
• Responsible for MBP’s group recruitment working with senior managers to identify the company’s needs, reviewing applications candidates, interviewing, issuing recruitment packs, onboarding and induction
• Drive forward the Training & Development of employees. Working with managers to establish employee personal development plans, identify relevant training courses & material, recording training
• Ensuring the company complies with HR legal and compliance matters
• Conducting continuous review and updates of company HR policies and procedures and supporting managers and employees to execute the policies and procedures
• GDPR advisor function for the company
• Responsible for developing and improving internal HR systems within our Microsoft platform with overall responsibility and support of the HR database in Sharepoint
• Regular reporting of HR statistics to senior management
• Managing the recruitment budget for the HR department
• Overseeing annual pay review and bonus calculations
• General HR admin which includes preparing and amending HR documents, off boarding, first point of contact for employees on HR matters, coordinate and recording holidays, organisational chart changes, organising company celebrations, annual employee survey, organising appraisals and supporting managers through the appraisal process
• PA duties to the CEO including booking travel and expenses
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR, Business, or Organization Development or similar or proven Industry Experience in a similar role (min 2 years)
• English to business level, other languages are an asset
• Computer literate and comfortable using MS Office 365 applications
Behaviour / Values Required
• Able to maintain the highest levels of professionalism and confidentially
• Excellent communication and analytical skills and able to build professionally relationships
• Structured, efficient, you work well with multiple duties and deadlines
• You are independent, proactive and appreciate some travel worldwide
For more information you may contact:
Helen Sainsbury, CEO MBP Solutions Tel. +44 1756 791203
Closing date: 30th November 2019
If you are interested please apply at the earliest opportunity.
Sustainability has been part of our ideological backbone since the beginning, as our organisation captures and delivers value in economic, environmental and social terms. Our business brings to life the concepts of industrial ecology and circular economy by materialising the idea that the waste stream of one industry can be used as a key resource by another.
Our technical expertise, market knowledge and legal understanding help to promote the optimal and efficient use of natural resources, reduce waste and toxic emissions, reduce operating costs and generate new revenue.
As a result, we improve the environmental, economic and social performance of our suppliers and customers, with whom we work together to enable the recycling and recovery of residual resources.