Human Resources Manager - Nordics
Full Time / Permanent
Based in MBP's Office in Greåker, NO / Hybrid working
Support our people to do their best work! The HR team in MBP are making a big difference, and we are now looking for an HR Generalist to work with us, supporting our Nordic countries (Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland). In this role, you will apply your HR and business knowledge to work with local managers and employees, including production employees. The role works closely with the Group HR Manager and HR Administrator (both based in the UK) to drive best practice HR throughout the MBP Group and ensure we all thrive at work.
Your main tasks will be:
- Coaching: Coach and advise local managers on their approach to employee relations cases, ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Legal: Provide local legislative overviews and translation on Nordic HR practices.
- Recruitment: Conduct recruitment activities in accordance with the group plan.
- Onboarding: Prepare employment and onboarding documentation and support hiring managers in ensuring successful onboarding.
- Temporary recruitment: Responsible for temporary hires for MBP production sites in NO, DK and FI.
- Employee relations: Support managers to conduct investigations and prepare reports for employee conduct or performance issues and hold/assist with formal disciplinary hearings. Where necessary, involve union or legal representatives.
- Payroll: Instruct monthly payroll for each country responsible, liaising with external payroll providers.
- Reward: Assist with annual pay review and bonus calculations.
- Reporting: Assist in preparation of HR statistics and KPIs for topics such as absence, holiday, ER cases, employee costs etc.
- Projects: Complete HR project work in line with HR Dashboard to move forward on projects that make MBP a great place to work. Projects may include benefits review, continuous improvement, learning and development, reward, etc.
Who are you?
A proven HR generalist, with experience in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Finland, you will have exceptional communication and organisation skills. You need to have sound knowledge of employment legislation in each supported country. Experience with union relations and corresponding with union representatives is desirable, and any coaching and mentoring experience would also be useful. You need to be good at influencing, great at building working relationships and used to managing change. You need good commercial acumen and to be a team player with a knowledge sharing attitude.
You must also have:
- Degree or Professional level qualification in Human Resources.
- Fluent in English and Norwegian at business level. Danish and/or Finnish would be an advantage.
- Proven employee relations skills.
- Proven project management skills with track record of results.
MBP values employees who are critical thinkers who act with integrity and transparency and are open to ideas.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Working for a company dedicated to sustainability, the environment, and natural resources.
- A friendly, professional, and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention.
- Flexibility with hybrid working option.
- An international working environment.
- Training opportunities with a focus on professional development.
- International travel is expected 3-5 times per year.
Why work for us?
This is a chance for someone to make an impact in a small but highly successful and growing business working in the sustainability sector. Our two shareholders were recently recognised in the Bioeconomy 500 for their leadership contribution to the bioeconomy’s development and project deployment.
Biological by-products for tomorrow’s environment
For more information about MBP Solutions please visit our website. To apply for this position please
send your CV in English to our HR Team: firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies please)
Making industries more sustainable since 1999
Diverse team with over 20 nationalities
30 New employees onboarded virtually in 2022
40 OMBP Factories are relying on MBP to sustainably manage their by-products
Broad training, mentoring and career development opportunities