International Sales Manager - (Animal Feed)
based in either SE, UK, NL or DK (full time and permanent)
We’re looking for a Sales Manager to join our growing team of feed specialists, working from either our Swedish, UK, Danish or Netherlands office. This position is part of an international sales team based in Europe and the US, so we are looking for someone who has a passion for collaboration, sharing ideas and working as a wider team to meet business goals.
MBP Solutions was founded in 1999 and specialises in adding value to biological by-products through unique know-how regarding product applications, sustainability, sales and marketing, legal compliance and supply chain management.
With a focus on the utilisation of the resources in biological by-products, MBP Solutions has developed a unique service called OMBP (Outsourced Management of By-Products) 360ᵒ solutions – where by-products and wastes from 33 different factories in Europe and North America are managed in a sustainable way.
Your main tasks will be:
• International travel is expected 3-4 times per month
• Local and international sales of raw material for animal feed
• Win new customers and develop new markets
• Develop a deep and competent understanding of all MBP feed products and feed product applications in various animals. Work on market evaluation and prepare business cases
• Have an updated knowledge of Market and prices in the relevant product and geographical areas
• Manage development projects from sample and infrastructure evaluation, to commercial scale up
• Discuss unique circular products with both nutritionists and procurement
We are looking for someone with the following essential experience or qualifications:
(please do not apply if you cannot demonstrate your experience through on-the-job examples)
• An M.Sc. Animal Science (or similar) and background, in combination with sales and marketing experience and/ or an interest in business development.
• Experience in the animal feed industry
• Excellent evidenced analytical, communication and negotiation skills and ability to build professional relationships
• Experience of using CRM
• Experience of building relationships across all levels and areas of the business, along with a pragmatic approach to problem-solving
• Have a knowledge sharing attitude and participate in exchange of ideas and solutions with MBP colleagues
• Written and verbal English language skills, at business level
Desirable experience or qualifications:
• Product development experience
Experience in fish production or animal feed production
• Spanish or other languages are advantageous
• Continuous improvement / Lean / Six Sigma
Essential demonstrable Skills/Profile we are looking for:
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and build professional relationships
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret and present information
• Structured, methodical and well-organised
• Computer literate and comfortable using standard MS Office applications
• Ability to work well on own initiative, presenting ideas
• Results focused and flexible to achieve business goals
• Resilient with the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
• Enthusiasm and self-motivation, with a proactive approach to all tasks
• Team player who contributes to our collaborative culture
• High attention to detail with evidenced problem-solving skills
• You are independent, proactive and appreciate some travel worldwide
Why work for us?
Sustainability has been part of our ideological backbone since the beginning, as our organisation captures and delivers value in economic, environmental and social terms. Our business brings to life the concepts of industrial ecology and circular economy by materialising the idea that the waste stream of one industry can be used as a key resource by another.
Our technical expertise, market knowledge and legal understanding help to promote the optimal and efficient use of natural resources, reduce waste and toxic emissions, reduce operating costs and generate new revenue. As a result, we improve the environmental, economic and social performance of our suppliers and customers, with whom we work together to enable the recycling and recovery of residual resources. MBP has several sustainability and quality certifications and works actively with LEAN.
• Working in a team of experienced professionals
• A highly competitive salary
• Working for a Company dedicated to sustainability, the environment and natural resources
• A friendly, professional and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention
• Free parking
• Flexibility with home working after probation
• Training opportunities with a focus on professional development
• International travel to customers, suppliers and other MBP offices
To apply for this position, please send your CV, a summary of why you feel you are suitable for the position and your right to work status to our Human Resources department: firstname.lastname@example.org