We are looking for an IT Analyst to work on digitization projects and provide helpdesk support for our growing international business. This role will be heavily focused on generalist IT activity, so we are looking for someone who enjoys all elements of IT support from providing users assistance, to being involved in the implementation of new software.
MBP Solutions was founded in 1999 and specialises in adding value to biological by-products through unique know-how regarding product applications, sustainability, sales and marketing, legal compliance and supply chain management.
With a focus on the utilisation of the resources in biological by-products, MBP Solutions has developed a unique service called OMBP (Outsourced Management of By-Products) where by-products and wastes from 33 different factories in Europe and North America are managed in a sustainable way.
Your main tasks will be:
• Resolving first line technical issues, providing advice and guidance to employees
• Develop solutions using SharePoint, Power Automate, Office 365 and Business Central
• Escalate and assist the IT Development Project Manager in second line technical issues as and when they arise
• Contact and liaise with manufacturers and suppliers to troubleshoot issues, as and when they arise and manage the timescales and responses
• Liaise with our third-party IT Services Providers, when necessary to prompt system fault, resolution and repair
• Perform analysis and diagnosis of first- and second-line software incidents. Provide recommendations and implement corrective solutions
• Assist the IT Development Project Manager with Installation, configuration and testing of new IT software
• Ensure security best practices are followed and enforced
• Support staff with IT training and training material
• Manage our asset register
• Ensure compliance with GDPR requirements, with a strong focus on cyber security
We are looking for someone who has:
• A relevant Degree or equivalent demonstrable experience, as either an IT Analyst or Helpdesk / Office 365 Support Administrator
• Experience working with SharePoint and Power BI (with knowledge of Power BI/SQL and reporting tools) is essential
• Experience communicating with multiple stakeholders regarding projects or providing IT support to users
• Knowledge of O365 Admin Console and Administration tasks or experience of using Office 365 as a user
• Preferable experience with ZOHO products or similar CRM systems
• Preferable experience of building solutions, using Power Automate Applications
• Preferable experience using Microsoft Business Central (end user or admin) or similar
Your demonstrable skills:
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Ability to work well on own initiative, presenting ideas
• Are flexible to achieve business goals
• Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
• Enthusiasm and self-motivation, with a proactive approach to all tasks
• Structured, methodical and well-organised (this is essential)
• Team player who contributes to our collaborative culture
• High attention to detail with evidenced problem-solving skills
Why work for us?
Sustainability has been part of our ideological backbone since the beginning, as our organisation captures and delivers value in economic, environmental and social terms.
Our business brings to life the concepts of industrial ecology and circular economy by materialising the idea that the co-stream of one industry can be used as a key resource by another.
Our technical expertise, market knowledge and legal understanding help to promote the optimal and efficient use of natural resources, reduce waste and toxic emissions, reduce operating costs and generate new revenue. As a result, we improve the environmental, economic and social performance of our suppliers and customers, with whom we work together to enable the recycling and recovery of residual resources. MBP has several sustainability and quality certifications and works actively with LEAN
• A highly competitive salary
• Working for a Company dedicated to sustainability, the environment and natural resources
• Free parking
• A friendly, professional and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention
• Our UK office is based on the Broughton Hall Estate in Skipton, where you are surrounded by the natural beauty of the Yorkshire Dales
• Flexibility with home working after probation
• Training opportunities with a focus on professional development
• Occasional international travel to other MBP offices (role dependent)
To apply for this position please send your CV to our HR, Training and Development Manager:
Kirsten French, at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested, please apply at the earliest opportunity.