We are looking for an IT Analyst to work on digitization projects for a growing international business
MBP Solutions is specialized in adding value to biological by-products through unique know-how regarding product applications, sustainability, sales and marketing, legal compliance and supply chain management. The company was founded in 1999, on the concept of sustainability, legal compliance, transparency and optimal utilization of the resources in biological by-products.
MBP Solutions has developed a unique service called OMBP (Outsourced Management of By-Products) where by-products and wastes from 33 different factories in Europe and North America are managed in a sustainable way.
Main Tasks will be:
• Resolve first line technical issues and provide advice and guidance to staff
• Develop solutions using SharePoint, Power Automate, Office 365 and Business Central
• Knowledge of Power BI/SQL and reporting tools
• Escalate and assist the IT Development Project Manager in second line technical issues as and when they arise
• Contact and liaise with manufacturers and suppliers to troubleshoot issues as and when they arise and manage the timescales and responses from the suppliers
• Liaise with our third-party IT Services Providers, when necessary to prompt system fault, resolution and repair
• Perform analysis and diagnosis of first- and second-line software incidents. Provide recommendations and implement corrective solutions
• Assist the IT Development Project Manager with Installation, configuration and testing of new IT software
• Ensure security best practices are followed and enforced
• Support staff with IT training and training material
• Ensure compliance with GDPR requirements, with a strong focus on cyber security
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Degree or equivalent experience
• Experience working with SharePoint and Power BI (essential)
• Experience with ZOHO products or similar CRM systems
• Experience of using Office 365
• Experience of building solutions using Power Automate Applications
• Knowledge of O365 Admin Console and Administration tasks
• Experience using Microsoft Business Central (end user or admin) an advantage
• The ability to identify problems and escalate these problems to the appropriate persons when required
• Ability to work well on own initiative
• Flexibility to achieve business goals
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Structured, methodical and well-organised, strong organizational skills essential
• Able to take responsibility and work well with multiple duties and deadlines and represent MBP in a professional manner
• A self starter, proactive ability to work on own initiative and planning
• Flexible, able to adapt to changing circumstances and team-work spirit
For more information you may contact:
Clare McDowell, at email@example.com
Closing date: 15 of May, 2020
If you are interested please apply at the earliest opportunity.
Sustainability has been part of our ideological backbone since the beginning, as our organisation captures and delivers value in economic, environmental and social terms. Our business brings to life the concepts of industrial ecology and circular economy by materialising the idea that the waste stream of one industry can be used as a key resource by another.
Our technical expertise, market knowledge and legal understanding help to promote the optimal and efficient use of natural resources, reduce waste and toxic emissions, reduce operating costs and generate new revenue.
As a result, we improve the environmental, economic and social performance of our suppliers and customers, with whom we work together to enable the recycling and recovery of residual resources.