Full Time /Permanent
Denmark, Silkeborg / Hybrid Working
Do you have exceptional customer service skills? Strong on attention to detail and completing tasks? Would you like the possibility to work in a hybrid position with sustainable products?
In this role, you will work as part of a large international team and in close daily cooperation with the local Area (Sales) Manager, completing all tasks from the point of contract signing to receipt and shipment of goods.
Logistics Co-ordinators ensure all tasks are completed in a professional and efficient manner and that all documentation is compliant and correct. This is a hands-on role that offers the opportunity to build international experience, working with our employees, customers and suppliers in locations in Europe and the rest of the world.
You need to have a knowledge of customer and supplier support, have experience of Navision and/or Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP systems, and speak Danish and English. Ideally you have proficiency in more languages.
At MBP Solutions, we believe passionately in the importance and benefit of being a ‘purpose-driven enterprise’. Having a strong and clear sense of purpose, setting out where we want to get to in the future and explaining what we value most in terms of how we all want to work together is an essential part of our growth plan.
Founded in 1999, we specialise in adding value to biological by-products through our unique know-how regarding product applications, sustainability, sales and marketing, legal compliance and supply chain management. With a focus on the utilisation of the resources in biological by-products, MBP Solutions has developed a unique concept called OMBP (Outsourced Management of By-Products) 360ᵒ solutions – where by-products and wastes from more than 40 different factories in Europe, North America, Asia and Africa are managed in a sustainable way.
We have in place a set of strong and very simple messages that are built on everything that MBP Solutions has done to date. These statements are a reference point and reminder for all of us in MBP Solutions about how we want to work together, where we are heading and how we will get there:
We work together for a more sustainable world by helping industries reduce their impact on the environment.
We turn one industry’s by-product into another industry’s raw material by partnering with them to optimise resource use and generate added value.
We are global experts in by-products and their application, including supply chain management, international sales and marketing, legal compliance and sustainability.
We want to be globally recognised as the go-to partner for industries who want to handle by-products in a sustainable and responsible way.
As employers, we work in a truly multi-national way, local to our customers but as a team across all the countries in which we operate. With offices in Europe, Asia and North America, we offer a collaborative, friendly and smart-working culture with a focus on innovation and delivering real value for our customers.
Your main tasks will be:
- Contact to suppliers and customer, creating contracts, order handling, coordinating collections and deliveries.
- Customer service, including invoice queries, customer queries, collecting and distributing.
- Update monthly activity sheets for certain accounts.
- Support our sustainability certifications by handling and collecting needed documentation.
- Occasional preparation of meetings, contract management, debt chasing, and audit support.
Your Demonstrable Skills / Profile:
We are looking for someone with the following essential experience or qualifications (please only apply if you can demonstrate your experience, by providing on the job or education examples):
- Experience and qualifications in logistics / planning / sales admin or sales coordination work.
- Experience in with contracts / moving products / working with customers and suppliers.
- Evidence of working with an ERP system such as SAP or Navision.
- English and Danish (both Written and Verbal) language skills, at business level
- Experience of building relationships across all levels and areas of the business along with a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
Desirable experience or qualifications:
- Additional languages like Scandinavian or German would be a plus.
- Experience working in an international company
- Continuous improvement / Lean / Six Sigma
Essential demonstrable Skills/Profile we are looking for:
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Structured, methodical and well-organised
- Ability to work well on own initiative, presenting ideas
- Results focused and flexible to achieve business goals
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation, with a proactive approach to all tasks
- Team player who contributes to our collaborative culture
- High attention to detail with evidenced problem-solving skills
Why work for us?
Sustainability has been part of our ideological backbone since the beginning, as our organisation captures and delivers value in economic, environmental and social terms. Our business brings to life the concepts of industrial ecology and circular economy by materialising the idea that the waste stream of one industry can be used as a key resource by another.
Our technical expertise, market knowledge and legal understanding help to promote the optimal and efficient use of natural resources, reduce waste and toxic emissions, reduce operating costs and generate new revenue. As a result, we improve the environmental, economic and social performance of our suppliers and customers, with whom we work together to enable the recycling and recovery of residual resources. MBP has several sustainability and quality certifications and works actively with LEAN.
- A competitive salary of 33.000 – 35.000 DKK per month
- Working for a Company dedicated to sustainability, the environment and natural resources
- A friendly, professional and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention
- Flexibility with hybrid working after a suitable period
- Training opportunities with a focus on professional development
- Occasional international travel to other MBP offices