Marketing & Communications Officer
Full Time / Permanent
Based in MBP's office in Gouda, NL or Skipton, UK / Hybrid working
Shape the future with MBP Solutions! Are you ready to make a significant impact with your marketing and communications expertise? Are you passionate about sustainability and the circular economy? MBP Solutions has the perfect opportunity for you. Join us as a Marketing & Communications Officer and play a pivotal role in enhancing, optimizing, and managing the marketing activities of the MBP group.
Your main tasks will be:
- Lead External Communication and Branding: Shape and communicate MBP’s brand identity externally.
- Support Sales Managers: Collaborate on business development, CRM, and customer advocacy initiatives.
- Drive Profit and Promotion: Develop and execute coordinated marketing campaigns to promote MBP’s products and services.
- Website Management: Oversee and update our website, ensuring an enhanced online presence.
- Social Media Management: Effectively manage our social media accounts to engage with our audience.
- Knowledge Management: Champion best practices for Knowledge Management within the commercial team.
- Digitalization Tools: Leverage AI and other digital tools to improve the circulation of industry information.
- CRM System Leadership: Lead the development and champion the use of the CRM system, managing leads and accounts.
- Market Research and Analysis: Conduct research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities.
- Event Coordination: Coordinate MBP’s presence at industry events and organize marketing campaigns on appropriate platforms.
Who are you?
This role calls for an all-round marketer—a fantastic opportunity for a generalist seeking to advance their marketing career. Possessing strong commercial awareness, business acumen, and creativity, you have an eye for detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills. Blend analytical and strategic thinking with strong copywriting and design skills.
Essential Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Management, or Communications, or a related field.
- Proven experience in marketing and communications roles.
- Knowledge of strategic marketing and/or brand management.
- Experience in organizing trade shows and external marketing events.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and platforms.
- IT, social media, and numeracy skills.
- English proficiency at a minimum B2 level.
At MBP, we value employees who are critical thinkers, act with integrity and transparency, and embrace innovative ideas.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Work for a company dedicated to sustainability, the environment, and natural resources.
- Friendly, professional, and nurturing culture dedicated to engagement and retention.
- Flexibility with a hybrid working option.
- International working environment.
- Training opportunities with a focus on professional development.
- Expected international travel 5-6 times per year.
Why work for us?
This is a chance for someone to make an impact in a small but highly successful and growing business working in the sustainability sector. Our two shareholders were recently recognised in the Bioeconomy 500 for their leadership contribution to the bioeconomy’s development and project deployment.
Biological by-products for tomorrow’s environment
For more information about MBP Solutions please visit our website. To apply for this position, please submit your up-to-date CV and a cover letter outlining your interest in the position to our HR Team: email@example.com (no agencies please)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview by email. Thank you for considering this opportunity with MBP Solutions. We look forward to welcoming a talented individual to our team!
Making industries more sustainable since 1999
Diverse team with over 20 nationalities
30 New employees onboarded virtually in 2022
40 OMBP Factories are relying on MBP to sustainably manage their by-products
Broad training, mentoring and career development opportunities