Full Time / Permanent
Skipton, United Kingdom
Due to exciting growth, we are looking for an ERP Administrator to work on our digitisation projects and provide helpdesk support for our growing international business. This role will be provide 1st and 2nd line support to the business, as well as working closely with our gold partners to manage any escalated 3rd line support tickets and follow these through to completion. The successful candidate will be required to have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and/or previous Navision versions. Change management is a key aspect of the role, and the successful candidate will work with the business and process owners to define requirements, functional test and assist with any acceptance testing. Business Central is our core business system, and this role will be involved with a range of integration projects with third party applications as well as workflow/process development.
MBP Solutions was founded in 1999 and specialises in adding value to biological by-products through unique know-how regarding product applications, sustainability, sales and marketing, legal compliance and supply chain management.
With a focus on the utilisation of the resources in biological by-products, MBP Solutions has developed a unique service called OMBP (Outsourced Management of By-Products) where by-products and wastes from 33 different factories in Europe and North America are managed in a sustainable way.
Your main tasks will be:
- Business Central/Continia/Jet helpdesk function – dealing with internal queries relating to system use and potential bugs, escalating to gold partners when needed.
- Working with the business to create functional requirements and user stories.
- Functional testing of enhancements completed by gold partner.
- Ensure that data owners are following best practice with regular reporting to highlight inconsistencies.
- Manage our master data and deal with requests for changes
- Create training documents for administrative processes and system use.
- Ensure preparedness for Microsoft updates, evaluate how this may affect MBP and provide a summary of key points and actions. Take actions as direction and prepare communications to wider company on changes or updates.
- Review and analyse the current state of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging existing processes.
- Write news articles relating to Business Central and be the champion of the product.
- Complete the onboarding/offboarding and training of new employees.
- Manage and maintain security roles and permissions.
We are looking for someone who:
- A bachleors degree or equivalent in a relevant IT topic.
- As a minimum, two years of experience configuring, maintaining, documenting and supporting a company’s ERP, with a preference for working experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or Dynamics NAV.
- General understanding of accounting and operations processes with logistics and sales process experience an advantage.
- Written and verbal English language skills at business level.
- Knowledge of data management such as importing from spreadsheet and using data manipulation.
- Understanding of relational databases.
- Advanced Microsoft Office 365 skills including SharePoint, Power Automate etc.
- Experience using Continia Document Capture and Jet Analytics (preferred, not required).
- Experience of building relationships across all levels and areas of the business along with a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
Your Demonstrable Skills / Profile:
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work well on own initiative, presenting ideas
- Stong analytical skills
- Structured, methodical and well-organised
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation, with a proactive approach to all tasks
- Team player who contributes to our collaborative culture
- A proactive approach to change
Why work for us?
Sustainability has been part of our ideological backbone since the beginning, as our organisation captures and delivers value in economic, environmental and social terms. Our business brings to life the concepts of industrial ecology and circular economy by materialising the idea that the waste stream of one industry can be used as a key resource by another.
Our technical expertise, market knowledge and legal understanding help to promote the optimal and efficient use of natural resources, reduce waste and toxic emissions, reduce operating costs and generate new revenue. As a result, we improve the environmental, economic and social performance of our suppliers and customers, with whom we work together to enable the recycling and recovery of residual resources. MBP has several sustainability and quality certifications and works actively with LEAN.
• A salary of up to £35,000, depending on experience
• Working for a Company dedicated to sustainability, the environment and natural resources
• Free parking
• A friendly, professional and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention
• Our UK office is based on the Broughton Hall Estate in Skipton, where you are surrounded by the natural beauty of the Yorkshire Dales
• Flexibility with Hybrid Working after a suitable period of review
• Training opportunities with a focus on professional development
• Occasional international travel to other international MBP offices (role dependent)
For more information and to apply for this position please send your CV to our HR Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Agencies Please.