Full Time / Permanent
Based in MBP's office in Gouda, NL or Skipton, UK / Hybrid working
Are you seeking a compelling opportunity to contribute to an in-house legal team dedicated to sustainability and the circular economy? Join us as a Paralegal, playing a pivotal role in ensuring compliance across our international subsidiaries and enhancing the efficiency of our legal operations. This dynamic position involves a blend of administrative tasks, legal document preparation, and collaborative engagement with internal teams.
Your main tasks will be:
- Ensure compliance of corporate documents with existing and upcoming legislation and corporate strategy.
- Provide proactive business analysis on various legal matters.
- Monitor standards and processes to enhance the efficiency of legal operations.
- Draft and review legal corporate documents, including governance-related materials.
- Conduct (preliminary) legal research in different jurisdictions.
Administrative and Documentation Tasks:
- Perform administrative tasks and assist in preparing various legal documents.
- Review standardized legal documentation and ensure proper filing and archiving on MBP Companies’ database.
- Contact public authorities for formal requests and liaise with notary offices in different countries.
- Organize internal legal meetings and assist in minutes recording/drafting.
Collaboration and Communication:
- Collaborate with team members to integrate changes in Legal department policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Work with all teams across the business to achieve collective goals.
Who are you?
As an individual who values attention to detail, meeting deadlines, and collaboration across an organization, you are seeking a challenging role that leverages your expertise in corporate law.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A Degree in Law or a related business subject.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Paralegal.
- Knowledge of corporate law and regulatory compliance monitoring.
- Work experience with various European legislations.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and legal software applications.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- English proficiency at a minimum B2 level.
- Proficiency in a second European language, especially Dutch and/or any of the Scandinavian languages.
- Knowledge of trade, logistics, transportation, and energy industry regulations.
We value critical thinkers who act with integrity and transparency and are open to ideas.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Employment with a company dedicated to sustainability, the environment, and natural resources.
- A friendly, professional, and nurturing culture, committed to engagement and retention.
- Flexibility with a hybrid working option.
- An international working environment.
- Training opportunities with a focus on professional development.
- Expected international travel 1-2 times per year.
Why work for us?
This is a chance for someone to make an impact in a small but highly successful and growing business working in the sustainability sector. Our two shareholders were recently recognised in the Bioeconomy 500 for their leadership contribution to the bioeconomy’s development and project deployment.
Biological by-products for tomorrow’s environment
For more information about MBP Solutions please visit our website. To apply for this position, please submit your up-to-date CV and a cover letter outlining your interest in the position to our HR Team: email@example.com (no agencies please)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview by email. Thank you for considering this opportunity with MBP Solutions. We look forward to welcoming a talented individual to our team!
Making industries more sustainable since 1999
Diverse team with over 20 nationalities
30 New employees onboarded virtually in 2022
40 OMBP Factories are relying on MBP to sustainably manage their by-products
Broad training, mentoring and career development opportunities