Senior D365 Application Specialist
Full Time / Permanent
Based in MBP's office in Skipton, UK / Hybrid working
Are you an adept D365 Business Central specialist seeking an impactful in-house role? Join our friendly team at MBP, where you can actively contribute to integration projects, process enhancements, and overall digital transformation initiatives.
Your main tasks will be:
- Support and lead multiple digitization projects, enriching and optimizing Business Central functionalities across various business areas including logistics, finance and sales.
- Evaluate the current state of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, strategizing improvements and maximizing existing processes.
- Act as lead for Business Central/Continia/Jet helpdesk support.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define functional requirements and user stories.
- Conduct functional testing of enhancements delivered by our gold partner.
- Oversee master data management, ensuring adherence to best practices.
- Develop training materials for administrative processes and system use.
- Ensure readiness for Microsoft updates and facilitate the integration of MS Power Platform to enhance functionality and user experience.
Who are you?
An experienced ERP specialist with a problem-solving mindset, adept at collaborating with users, you will also have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant IT field.
- Proven experience in configuring, maintaining, and supporting ERP systems, with preference given to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or Dynamics NAV.
- Proficiency in data analytics tools like Power BI.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and organisational skills.
- Proficient in written and verbal English at a business level.
At MBP, we value employees who embody critical thinking, integrity, transparency, and openness to new ideas.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Opportunity to work for a company committed to sustainability, the environment, and natural resources.
- Supportive and inclusive culture fostering engagement and retention.
- Flexibility with hybrid working options.
- Exposure to an international working environment.
- Training and professional development opportunities.
- Expected international travel 2-3 times per year.
Why work for us?
This is a chance for someone to make an impact in a small but highly successful and growing business working in the sustainability sector. Our two shareholders were recently recognised in the Bioeconomy 500 for their leadership contribution to the bioeconomy’s development and project deployment.
Biological by-products for tomorrow’s environment
For more information about MBP Solutions please visit our website. To apply for this position, please submit your up-to-date CV and a cover letter outlining your interest in the position to our HR Team: firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies please)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview by email. Thank you for considering this opportunity with MBP Solutions. We look forward to welcoming a talented individual to our team!
Making industries more sustainable since 1999
Diverse team with over 20 nationalities
30 New employees onboarded virtually in 2022
40 OMBP Factories are relying on MBP to sustainably manage their by-products
Broad training, mentoring and career development opportunities