Southern Europe Sales Director
Full Time / Permanent
Based from home office, from office in Italy, or from our NL office / Hybrid Working
MBP is growing, and this new role will help us to build on our success in France, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece as well as opening further new Mediterranean and South American markets. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of business development and sales and purchase team management to join our growing, international business working with biological by-products in the Circular Economy.
Your main tasks will be:
- Build a motivated and successful Southern sales team by coaching, managing and energising the purchase and sales managers (both employees and consultants)
- Participate in recruitment and ensure new employees are well trained, integrated and quickly become productive
- Manage profitability and commercial risk in the area
- Initiate and lead sales meetings
- Prioritise and implement new business development
- Prioritise and manage area accounts with the KAM’s
- Ensure purchase and sales activities are coordinated with sales managers in other sales regions (North Europe, Scandinavia, North America, SE Asia, China, ROW)
Who are you?
As an experienced people leader, able to motivate, coach and mentor a developing team, you know how to inspire people to get real results. As an experienced salesperson you need to be innovative in building and executing strategies, drawing on both technical and market knowhow to deliver on company strategy. With your environmental or chemical engineering background, you truly understand the requirements of the sustainability sector.
This is an ideal role for someone looking for their first director-level role in an international business, but experience in leading a small remote and diverse team is a must. This requires the ability to adapt your style, think strategically and commercially, and listen.
You must be fluent in English and have business language competence in at least one of the following: Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
Essential qualifications and skills:
- Degree in Environmental or Chemical Engineering or a business-related discipline
- Computer literate – MS365
- Relationship builder
- Critical thinker
- A competitive salary
- Working for a Company dedicated to sustainability, the environment and natural resources
- A friendly, professional and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention
- Training opportunities with a focus on professional development
Why work for us?
This is a chance for someone to make a big impact in a small but highly successful and growing business working in the sustainability sector. Our two shareholders were recently recognised in the Bioeconomy 500 for their leadership contribution to the bioeconomy’s development and project deployment.
Biological by-products for tomorrow’s environment
For more information about MBP Solutions please visit our website. To apply for this position please
send your CV in English to our HR Team: email@example.com (no agencies please)
Making industries more sustainable since 1999
Diverse team with over 20 nationalities
30 New employees onboarded virtually in 2022
40 OMBP Factories are relying on MBP to sustainably manage their by-products
Broad training, mentoring and career development opportunities