Supply Chain Planner
Full Time / Permanent
Based in one of MBP's offices in the UK, NO or NL / Hybrid working
Have you got experience in Supply Chain planning? Can you lead improvements on reporting and operational processes? Join our growing international Supply Chain team and be responsible for essential planning and development for the department.
Your main tasks will be:
- Planning activities – build, maintain and improve KPIs and document measurement logic, develop and manage a new planning tool with data from our ERP and CRM system, provide essential reports and assist in recovery and preventative measures.
- Continuous improvement – lead process improvement activities related to logistics and customs and assist in digitalisation projects.
Who are you?
With proven experience in a similar role, you will have a logical approach with an eye for continuous improvement opportunities, as well as the ability to thrive working individually and as part of a team.
You must also have:
- Logistics and/or Supply Chain planning experience and knowledge
- Computer literate in Microsoft 365 packages e.g. Excel.
- Experience of ERP systems.
- Business level English language skills.
It is desirable that you have:
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
MBP values employees who are critical thinkers who act with integrity and transparency and are open to ideas.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Working for a company dedicated to sustainability, the environment, and natural resources.
- A friendly, professional, and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention.
- Flexibility with hybrid working option, following initial onboarding period.
- An international working environment.
- Training opportunities with a focus on professional development.
- Occasional international travel (role dependent).
Why work for us?
This is a chance for someone to make an impact in a small but highly successful and growing business working in the sustainability sector. Our two shareholders were recently recognised in the Bioeconomy 500 for their leadership contribution to the bioeconomy’s development and project deployment.
Biological by-products for tomorrow’s environment
For more information about MBP Solutions please visit our website. To apply for this position please
send your CV in English to our HR Team: email@example.com (no agencies please)
Making industries more sustainable since 1999
Diverse team with over 20 nationalities
30 New employees onboarded virtually in 2022
40 OMBP Factories are relying on MBP to sustainably manage their by-products
Broad training, mentoring and career development opportunities