Technical Sales Manager - Animal Feed
Full Time / Permanent
Based in our Staffanstorp, SE Office / Hybrid Working
We are looking for a Technical Sales Manager (TSM) to perform sales work, give nutritional advice, and assist in business development in North America, Europe, China and Southeast Asia. You will be joining our growing team of feed specialists, so we are looking for someone who has a passion for collaboration, sharing ideas and working as a wider team to meet business goals.
This position is part of an international sales team based in Europe and the US, where you will be able to utilize your significant experience and knowledge in animal feed nutrition and combine your application expertise with sound commercial understanding. A background in the animal feed industry is therefore essential.
Your main tasks will be:
- Assisting the sales force in nutritional issues and help improve the sales work by giving relevant arguments and written support, such as presentations and leaflets
- Support in local and international sales of raw material for animal feed
- Win new customers and develop new markets
- Develop a deep and competent understanding of all MBP feed products and feed product applications in various animals. Work on market evaluation and prepare business cases
- Have an updated knowledge of market and prices in the relevant product and geographical areas
- Manage development projects from sample and infrastructure evaluation to commercial scale up
- Discuss unique circular products with both nutritionists and procurement
Who are you?
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude towards change and a willingness to learn. You are focused on customer needs and build relationships based on integrity and honesty, and you are able to see different perspectives with a pragmatic approach to problem-solving. You have a knowledge sharing attitude and participate in exchange of ideas and solutions with MBP colleagues.
It is essential that you have:
- An Animal Science (or similar) background, in combination with sales and marketing experience and/or an interest in business development
- Experience in the animal feed industry
- Written and verbal English language skills at business level
And it would be desirable that you have:
- Product development experience
- Experience in poultry, pig or dairy production
- Experience in aquaculture production
- Additional language skills, particularly Swedish
- Continuous improvement/Lean/Six Sigma
- Working with an internationally experienced feed team
- A base salary in the region of 45.000 SEK per month
- Working for a Company dedicated to sustainability, the environment and natural resources
- A friendly, professional and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention
- Flexibility with hybrid working option
- Training opportunities with a focus on professional development
- International travel up to 12 times per year to customers, suppliers and other MBP offices
Why work for us?
Sustainability has been part of our ideological backbone since the beginning, as our organisation captures and delivers value in economic, environmental and social terms. Our business brings to life the concepts of industrial ecology and circular economy by materialising the idea that the waste stream of one industry can be used as a key resource by another.
Our technical expertise, market knowledge and legal understanding help to promote the optimal and efficient use of natural resources, reduce waste and toxic emissions, reduce operating costs and generate new revenue. As a result, we improve the environmental, economic and social performance of our suppliers and customers, with whom we work together to enable the recycling and recovery of residual resources. MBP has several sustainability and quality certifications and works actively with LEAN.
Biological by-products for tomorrow’s environment
For more information about MBP Solutions please visit our website. To apply for this position please
send your CV in English to our HR Team: firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies please)
Making industries more sustainable since 1999
Diverse team with over 20 nationalities
30 New employees onboarded virtually in 2022
40 OMBP Factories are relying on MBP to sustainably manage their by-products
Broad training, mentoring and career development opportunities