Technical Sales Manager
Location: Gouda - Netherlands
International Business Management
Drive circular economy for industrial by-products
MBP Solutions unique service is growing. For our Dutch office we are looking to add a new employee to continue the growth. The position will involve close co-operation with the local Senior Account Manager as well as integration in our international sales group. The position has a good potential for both personal and career development for the right candidate.
MBP Solutions is specialized in adding value to biological by-products through unique know-how regarding product applications, sustainability, sales and marketing, legal compliance and supply chain management. The company was founded in 1999, on the concept of sustainability, legal compliance, transparency and optimal utilization of the resources in biological by-products.
MBP Solutions has developed a unique service called OMBP (Outsourced Management of By-Products) where by-products and wastes from 33 different factories in Europe and North America are managed in a sustainable way.
Main Job Responsibilities
• Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and sell products into one or more of the applications: biogas, soil-improvement, bio heating oil, biodiesel feedstock, other technical applications or animal feed.
• Identify European industries with by-products and wastes. Develop OMBP business cases and drive the business.
• Manage by-products from several European OMBPs including application development, marketing and sales, logistics, legal compliance and management reporting
• Report to the Sales Director and integrate in the international sales team
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Have a technical / engineering background in combination with sales and marketing experience and/ or an interest in business development.
• Working knowledge of English, other languages are an asset
• Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skills and ability to build professional relationships
• Independent, proactive, and open to some travel in Europe
• Computer literate and comfortable using MS Office 365 applications
• In general, have a knowledge sharing attitude and participate in exchange of ideas and solutions with MBP colleagues
For more information you may contact:
Rob van Drooge Tel.: +31 182 511116
Closing date: 30 December 2019
If you are interested please apply at the earliest opportunity.
Sustainability has been part of our ideological backbone since the beginning, as our organisation captures and delivers value in economic, environmental and social terms. Our business brings to life the concepts of industrial ecology and circular economy by materialising the idea that the waste stream of one industry can be used as a key resource by another.
Our technical expertise, market knowledge and legal understanding help to promote the optimal and efficient use of natural resources, reduce waste and toxic emissions, reduce operating costs and generate new revenue.
As a result, we improve the environmental, economic and social performance of our suppliers and customers, with whom we work together to enable the recycling and recovery of residual resources.