Technical Sales Managers - Animal Feed
Full Time / Permanent
Based in UK, NL, NO, FI, DK or SE – Hybrid or home office
Do you want to work with a more sustainable portfolio as part of the circular economy? Due to growth in our business, we are looking for two Technical Sales Managers (TSM) – a junior and a senior – to perform sales work, give nutritional advice, and assist in business development in Europe, North America, China and Southeast Asia.
This position is part of an international sales team based in Europe and the US, where you will be able to utilize your significant experience and knowledge in Animal Feed Nutrition, and combine your application expertise with sound commercial understanding. A background in the animal feed industry is therefore essential.
Your main tasks will be:
- Conduct local and international sales of raw material for animal feed
- Provide expert knowledge on all feed nutritional topics within MBP Group
- Handle nutritional issues and help improve the sales work by giving relevant arguments and written support, such as presentations and leaflets
- Work on winning new customers and developing new markets
- Develop a deep and competent understanding of all MBP feed products and feed product applications in various animals. Work on market evaluation and prepare business cases
- Have an updated knowledge of the market and prices in the relevant product and geographical areas
- Manage development projects from sample and infrastructure evaluation, to commercial scale-up
- Discuss unique circular products with both nutritionists and procurement
Who are you?
We are looking for someone with excellent evidenced analytical, communication and negotiation skills and the ability to build professional relationships across all levels and areas of the business.
We expect you to have:
- An M.Sc. Animal Science (or similar) and background, in combination with sales and marketing experience and/or an interest in business development
- Experience in the animal feed industry
- Experience of using CRM
We would also value:
- Product development experience
- Experience in poultry, pig or dairy production
- Experience in aquaculture production
- A competitive salary dependent on experience.
- Working for a Company dedicated to sustainability, the environment and natural resources.
- A friendly, professional and nurturing culture, dedicated to engagement and retention.
- Flexibility with home office or hybrid working.
- Training opportunities with a focus on professional development.
- International travel 1-2 times per month to customers, suppliers and other MBP offices.
Why work for us?
This is a chance for someone to make an impact in a small but highly successful and growing business working in the sustainability sector. Our two shareholders were recently recognised in the Bioeconomy 500 for their leadership contribution to the bioeconomy’s development and project deployment.
Biological by-products for tomorrow’s environment
For more information about MBP Solutions please visit our website. To apply for this position please
send your CV in English to our HR Team: email@example.com (no agencies please)
Making industries more sustainable since 1999
Diverse team with over 20 nationalities
30 New employees onboarded virtually in 2022
40 OMBP Factories are relying on MBP to sustainably manage their by-products
Broad training, mentoring and career development opportunities